(Topic ID: 189758)

Playfield-protectors.com issue

By Andyzola87

6 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Andyzola87.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 6 years ago

I ordered 2 Playfield protectors from Playfield-protectors.com, one for TSPP and the other for ID4. I got both in the mail quickly but the ID4 protector was mislabeled because it does not match the ID4 Playfield nor the picture they have on their website. I tried e-mailing them twice already with no response and it's been about 2 weeks. Do any of you know if the person who runs that site is a member in here so I can get ahold of them and exchange this protector for the correct one? Thanks

#4 6 years ago
    Quoted from Grizlyrig:

Pinside user name is Protectors.
    -Mike

Thanks Mike. I Pmd him.

Quoted from hocuslocus:

I've emailed them a few times before, they usually get back to me the next day. Probably gotten eight or nine protectors from them.
    sometimes shipping takes some time though.

Shipping was pretty quick. I think it only took 5 days. The protector for TSPP looks great. Hopefully I can get the correct protector for ID4 soon so I can finish working on my project. Thank you guys for your help

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Andyzola87.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/playfield-protectorscom-issue?tu=Andyzola87 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.