View topic image gallery

Spagetti Mando LE PP Closeup (resized).jpg
Mando drain hole raw (resized).jpg
PP Gap in right orbit (resized).jpg
PP Gap right orbit top view (resized).jpg
TM_PF (resized).jpg
TM_Mini-PF (resized).jpg
TM_Mini-PF-Cover (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kozmckpinball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3 2 years ago

following

#4 2 years ago

Any discount codes for Pinsiders?

1 month later
#7 2 years ago

I have an issue with The Mandalorian playfield protector for the LE/Premium. I've sent correspondence to you, please reply. Thanks!

4 weeks later
#8 2 years ago

Still have an issue with the Mando LE playfield protector and you do not answer correspondence. I let you know 29 days ago, see above comment and the PM I sent you thru Pinside and a straight email to your sales account as well at the time, that the protector does not cover the full area in the right orbit behind the mini playfield. The drain hole area does not fit and is way off. It seems that you made design changes after I contacted you without a word and are selling now properly designed/fitting protectors. There was a moment in the process where I had the playfield disassembled and the protector on just for fit and that is when I contacted you to see if I could get the proper one. Absolutely no word from you so I had to install the one you sent me, I ordered that one on July 19th. At this point, the playfield is re-assembled, because you did not reply when I asked I have an ill-fitting protector and a tremendous amount of work to replace it now. Here are pictures of mine and pictures of the current design. You should have been selling the proper design at the beginning and if not, you should have answered correspondence so that a re-sent properly designed protector could have easily been installed when my playfield was still stripped.

Mando drain hole raw (resized).jpgMando drain hole raw (resized).jpgPP Gap in right orbit (resized).jpgPP Gap in right orbit (resized).jpgPP Gap right orbit top view (resized).jpgPP Gap right orbit top view (resized).jpg

Here is the re-designed one, properly fitting one.
Spagetti Mando LE PP Closeup (resized).jpgSpagetti Mando LE PP Closeup (resized).jpg

#9 2 years ago

Frank's reply: "you got the first version of our playfield protector. The demand and the urge of having protection was that immense that we quickly came up with a solution.

We revised it a bit later but a lot oft hem were sold and there weren’t any complains at all."

Again, you did get contacted by me on 8/20, see above post, so "there weren’t any complains at all"? All I wanted from you was some direction about whether you would be changing the Mando protector design and you eventually did change it, off of my input most likely a month ago. Without any word. When my playfield was stripped and I was fitting the protector I asked you these questions at that time for that reason and you did not reply so I had to re-assemble the playfield. I would have waited for the newly designed one if you told me that there was going to be one, I would have even paid for shipping. Then you did change the protector awhile ago. And replied to me just today. So if I buy it now I have to strip my playfield again. The cost of your protector is minor to me compared to the time and effort to strip and re-assemble the playfield. All it would have taken is 5 minutes of your time to reply to me, a month ago, for me to prevent that. Hard to believe that you don't understand that the problem is your lack of timely communication.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kozmckpinball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/playfield-protectors-the-mandalorian-protectors-and-add-ons?tu=kozmckpinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.