6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 19 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

D2933875-513F-4B77-BE64-8AE451998EAA (resized).jpeg
    #1 6 years ago

Playfield Protectors is excited to announce that we will once more be offering pre-ordered playfield protectors available for pickup at Allentown’s Pinfest | May 5th and 6th, http://www.pinfestival.com ! Not only will this save you the shipping fee, we are also offering a substantial discount on the Playfield Protectors themselves!

How it works:
    Go to https://www.playfield-protectors.com, you’ll need to create an account. Purchase as many as you like at a discount of 10% (discount code: pinfest18). During checkout use the ‘other shipping address’ button and change the shipping address to ‘Pinfest Spring Pinball Show Local Pickup’ This will remove the shipping charges from your order. Reducing the total cost from approximately $158 USD to a flat $110 USD for the first protector plus $122 to $110 for any additional protector. If you plan the order more than 5 protectors, please contact [email protected]

Your Playfield Protectors will be available for pickup at our booth in Allentown

We will also have some of our more popular protectors available for purchase at the show

Please note that the cutoff date for orders is April 22nd for Pinfest Pickup. After this date the promo shipping address will no longer be available.

3 weeks later
    #2 6 years ago

If anyone is attending Pinfest this year and wants to save the shipping on any Playfield Protectors, please visit the site and get your orders in.

#3 6 years ago

Any chance you might consider the same deal for the Northwest pinball show in Tacoma WA June 9-11 ???

#4 6 years ago
    Quoted from thelazybman:

Any chance you might consider the same deal for the Northwest pinball show in Tacoma WA June 9-11 ???

That would be up to PP, we are only taking care of the Allentown show.

#5 6 years ago

I just bought two protectors. One for my Bally Harlem Globetrotters On Tour and one for my Bally Kiss.

I've had one on my Bally Rolling Stones now for over a year and really like it.

All three machines are exceptional "survivors" with super-nice unmolested original playfields with some slightly sunken inserts. These protectors are just the ticket.

1 week later
    #6 6 years ago

Monday bump for Allentown show.

#8 6 years ago

1 week to go for the cutoff. Get your orders in if you are going to Allentown.

#9 6 years ago

Only a few days left, please check also our new category Colored Plastics
    https://www.playfield-protectors.com/31/Colored-Plastics

... and the playfield protector for Iron Maiden (Pro)
    https://www.playfield-protectors.com/Home/Details/ugLj-ajIH0q4qOWs_LvVxQ

We have this machine in our stable since Tuesday... wow, what a player!

#10 6 years ago

Do you have plastic protectors for Maiden?

#13 6 years ago
    Quoted from TaylorVA:

Thanks. I worry about the plexiglass not holding up to ball strikes.

We have produced some hundreds sets exclusively for a partner in germany - at this time there were no claims. Saying that - 100% guarantuee is not possible. But I think this would also be a statement by any other reasonable seller of a comparable products.

#15 6 years ago

Garbage product. sent to me rolled up. Do yourself a favor and avoid.

#16 6 years ago

Mine came in a flat folded piece of heavy cardboard. Looks great.

D2933875-513F-4B77-BE64-8AE451998EAA (resized).jpegD2933875-513F-4B77-BE64-8AE451998EAA (resized).jpeg

#17 5 years ago
    Quoted from BALL_LESS1:

Mine came in a flat folded piece of heavy cardboard. Looks great.

Mine to (Genie)

#18 5 years ago
    Quoted from damageinc55:

Garbage product. sent to me rolled up. Do yourself a favor and avoid.

Sorry to hear... did you you order from our website? For more than two years we sent only flat and express (to shorten time transportation services might damage the package ). We recommend to ship flat. But we cannnot "control" our partners.

If you are in general still interested, please let us know. Maybe we can figure out a special deal for you.

#19 5 years ago

For logistical reasons we are able to extend the deadline by one day.

Please note that the NEW cutoff date for orders is April 23rd for Pinfest Pickup. After this date the promo shipping address will no longer be available.

We also have to update the discount code - please use pinfest18x

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/playfield-protectors-pinfest-2018-promo-%e2%80%93-free-shipping-and-discount and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.