(Topic ID: 248321)

Playfield Protectors - Jurassic Park | Premium/LE - all available!

By protectors

4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Jamwin
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hocuslocus.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6 4 years ago
Quoted from hool10:

The Gorilla Glass on phones are scratch/fingerprint resistant up to a point. If you get the cheap worthless plastic screen protectors they peel off. However if you get the glass ones they don't do any of that and work as intended.

I hate that tempered glass stuff. Tried it every time I get a new phone, it breaks off in chunks. The last time the phone guy did it for me, said I must be doing it wrong. It cracked on the second day, never had an issue with the plastic stuff. It peels after a while, but you just replace it.... but by that time, you just get a new phone.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hocuslocus.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/playfield-protectors-jurassic-park-coming-up-soon?tu=hocuslocus and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.