(Topic ID: 25266)

Playfield protectors

By denmark71

11 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 11 years ago

I usually apply pinball pal stealth protectors to my nib games- with mark Clayton still recovering, does anyone know what type if material it is and where to get it? I really liked the pop bumper, sling, and magnet area protectors he made- but for the time being I would like to custom cut my own

#2 11 years ago

Bump- does anyone know what type of material mark clayton used for his stealth protectors? I would like to get some for my NIB game.

thanks

#3 11 years ago

Generously apply carnuba wax regularly, and you won't have to stick strange materials to your precious playfield. Just sayin.

#4 11 years ago

For temporary mylar, I've heard people recommend Avery Self-Adhesive Laminate Sheets found in office supply stores.

Never used it myself.

#5 11 years ago
    Quoted from NM:

For temporary mylar, I've heard people recommend Avery Self Adhesive Laminate Sheets found in office supply stores.

I recently installed some of Terry's flipper button protectors, and I'm pretty sure that's exactly what they are made from.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/playfield-protectors and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.