(Topic ID: 155736)

Playfield Protector - What playfield is this for? Pretty sure NOT mine

By ViolinSteve

3 years ago

Topic Stats

  • 6 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by ViolinSteve
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider


Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 3 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).


#1 3 years ago

I ordered a Playfield Protector from Bay Area Amusements for Skateball and this is what came. It says Skateball on the sticker, but I'm pretty sure it's not. Can anyone tell from the layout what playfield it's for?




#4 3 years ago

They probably use a single protector for every game of that era. Three pop slits in the center and they're all the same.

#5 3 years ago

Thats a negative. Looks like bkxdream nailed it

#6 3 years ago

Thanks for the help, bkxdream. It does appear to be for Bally Rolling Stones. I hope they figure this out and make corrections before any other Skateball owners are disappointed.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
From: $ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
€ 3.95
Flipper Parts
$ 16.00
Yorktown Parts and Equip
From: $ 155.00
$ 30.00
Third Coast Pinball
$ 7.65
Cabinet Parts
Third Coast Pinball
$ 50.00
From: $ 45.00
From: $ 140.00

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside