You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0116 (1) (resized).JPG
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_0022 (2) (resized).JPG
IMG_0060 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider whysnow.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#11 3 years ago
Quoted from greatwichjohn:

The problem is mostly one big one. MIRCO! I have reached out to him with no response. People were pushing me to do Stern Nine Ball which I was moving forward on. Not a word from him saying he was now quickly rolling out a non corrected Nine Ball playfield. CPR seems to be better to not to release a playfield at this time like my Star Gazer which they could do & maybe Seawitch. I asked about Firepower 2 & CPR said it is not on their radar. If it is a licensed product I would ask if the title is available & to make sure no one else has it in the works. I am very open about what I am working on or trying to do. The Mirco war with CPR to release the same titles has moved on to trying to screw the small guys too. Not very nice but if people remember Mirco past practice towards his bullshit claims about being the only one allowed to produce Classic Stern Products like playfields, glass, & plastics. https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mirco-exclusive-classic-stern-parts-manufacturer
[quoted image]

John, if you are willing to do Alienstar AND can commit to a specific time frame to get it done, then I am pretty sure we could assemble a list of people willing to commit and purchase from you (even if Mirco jumps in on you).

How many Pfs do you need to sell in order to make that feasible for you.

With the pf scan, we could also likely get a proven artist to clean it up and get it in a format you need.

Let us know if that is something you would be interested in and we can work to organize and gain commitments.

#15 3 years ago
Quoted from mof:

Wait - what about that other dude doing Alien Star, I guess I missed something.

as far as I know... nobody has committed to doing it yet.

I really wish someone would!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider whysnow.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/playfield-production-?tu=whysnow and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.