1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by waymon
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 1 year ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Parts - for sale

Playfield parts

Added: 2023-01-13 12:00:54 UTC • Re-listed: 2 times (April 8th, 2023) • Ended: June 18th, 2023
Condition: Used, fair condition

Price

$ 0 (OBO)

Open for offers

I have all the parts from under the playfield. The two large boards, all coils, wire harness, and such. I have no way of knowing if the boards are in working order unfortunately.

I will never do anything with these parts so I thought I would post these and see if anyone could use them. Shipping would be a bit unusual due to the size of these boards and I wouldn't ship any of the coils and such together with the boards.

If there is a particular part you are looking for from the underside of this game, I probably have it.

Let's be honest here, this isn't a popular game so give me a fair offer and cover the shipping and they are yours.

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

No photos have been uploaded for this ad.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are waymon's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to waymon's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and submitted the final sales price into our price database but opted not to disclose the price publicly.

Item location

Memphis, TN, US

#2 1 year ago

Which game is theses parts from and as u said the boards u mean Playfields ?

#3 1 year ago

Fireball home edition listed in the marketplace add.

#4 1 year ago
Quoted from RVH:

Fireball home edition listed in the marketplace add.

K thanks

#5 1 year ago
Quoted from Williampinball:

Which game is theses parts from and as u said the boards u mean Playfields ?

Fireball home edition and by boards it has 2 large PCB boards that house the switches, lights and some other components.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/playfield-parts-3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.