• Latest reply 2 years ago by paulace
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

big brave fuses (resized).JPG
#1 2 years ago

I have a Big Brave - Gottlieb EM that has been playing perfect. Just this afternoon the playfield lights went out (all of them). The backglass lights still work and all other aspects of the machine are in perfect working order (chimes, score reel, etc.). Any idea how to get this fixed? Did a fuse go out?

I found the issue!! There is a 10 Amp fuse that was not making good contact. I pulled it out, cleaned it up, and now it works!!

Sorry for the false alarm. Hopefully I won't need a new fuse.

#2 2 years ago

There's a separate fuse for the pf lights - it's a 10 amp fuse between wh-red and wh wires. Check the fuse and fuse holder.

big brave fuses (resized).JPGbig brave fuses (resized).JPG
#3 2 years ago

Thanks for the detailed post paulace!! That is exactly the fuse that was causing the issue. It actually wasn't burned out, but just needed to be cleaned. Thanks Again!!

#4 2 years ago

Good - glad it was an easy fix for you. Great game - I'd love to own a Big Brave one day.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12.00
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Grand Rapids, MI
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/playfield-lights-went-out and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.