• 7 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 65 days ago by SilverUnicorn
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 65 days ago

Hi all,

Kind of a weird question, but I am running into a problem because my basement ceiling is low, and my Hot Wheels sits higher than my other machines. Question is, is there a universal kickstand, or something that can work similar to a car hood to keep my playfield up to work on it? Open to any inventive suggestions.

Thanks in advance

#2 65 days ago
Quoted from Petie423:

Hi all,
Kind of a weird question, but I am running into a problem because my basement ceiling is low, and my Hot Wheels sits higher than my other machines. Question is, is there a universal kickstand, or something that can work similar to a car hood to keep my playfield up to work on it? Open to any inventive suggestions.
Thanks in advance

Broomstick cut to length.

#3 65 days ago
Quoted from Petie423:

Hi all,
Thanks in advance

Small PVC pipe, 2in or so placed in the bottom of the cab and the middle of the playfield.

#4 65 days ago

These things work great as playfield props. The ends are soft and grippy and can be jammed wherever is needed.

amazon.com link »

#5 65 days ago
Quoted from metallik:

These things work great as playfield props. The ends are soft and grippy and can be jammed wherever is needed.
amazon.com link »

Also great in case of surprise ninja attack

#6 65 days ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

Also great in case of surprise ninja attack

I've never had a ninja schedule an attack. They're always by surprise!

#7 65 days ago
Quoted from bigehrl:

I've never had a ninja schedule an attack. They're always by surprise!

Just ask Inspector Clouseau!

Hmmmm, now that could be a good theme.............

Chris

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside