Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by puck
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider purpledrilmonkey.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

Any fellow Canadian pinsiders have suggestions on the best place to buy playfield glass? Shipping from international places is deadly and I assume the big name glass vendors aren't horribly competitive - ill be checking into them soon. Anyone have any good suggestions?

#8 10 years ago

Yeah I'll be calling crystal glass when I go to pull the trigger on this... I have a feeling their price won't be terribly pleasant for a small quantity. Anyone else need tempered playfield glass haha.

There's a handful of us in Edmonton trying to build a "club". We're about 4 strong right now haha. Nothing serious, just meeting up to play every few weeks.

#22 10 years ago

Thanks for all the pointers guys.

Hey since this kinda went a second direction I didn't anticipate, anyone in the Edmonton area who wants to get in on some casual playing/tinkering/bs'ing and perhaps the odd beverage, shoot me a message with your email and ill make sure you're included on anything our tiny but growing group is up to. It's time we had a stronger pinball community here! And by stronger I don't mean playing well - I know I don't haha

Started off with me and one guy meeting at pinburgh by chance, now we're up to 5 guys and something like 20-30 machines between all of us. Most machines even work haha

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider purpledrilmonkey.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/playfield-glass-western-canada?tu=purpledrilmonkey and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.