9 years ago

Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by mikepin
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 9 years ago

Hi fellas

Anyone out there by chance know if there will be anyone selling new playfield glass at the ohio show? Would like to pickup six pieces for all my games. Would just really up the wow factor

Thank you all

G

#2 9 years ago

Mike Pacak has sold glass the last few years.

#3 9 years ago

You can also buy from your local glass people. Just tell them tempered with no stamps.

#4 9 years ago

I just talked to Mike he is bringing like 50 sheets they are 25 dollars a sheet.If you want to pick it up at the show I would email him so he save them for you.

#5 9 years ago
    Quoted from mjpinballs:

I just talked to Mike he is bringing like 50 sheets they are 25 dollars a sheet.If you want to pick it up at the show I would email him so he save them for you.

Thanks to all. Do you have a contact for Mike Pacak?

Thank you,

G

#6 9 years ago

yes I will have about 50 sheets of 21x43 email me direct at [email protected]

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/playfield-glass-ohio-show and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.