IMG_1590 (resized).JPG
IMG_1589 (resized).JPG
IMG_1474 (resized).JPG
IMG_1471 (resized).JPG
IMG_1476 (resized).JPG
IMG_1475 (resized).JPG
IMG_1479 (resized).JPG
IMG_1473 (resized).JPG

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 7 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Parts - for sale

T2 Playfield & Decals

Added: 2017-02-01 23:00:00 UTC • Re-listed: 2 times (May 4th, 2017) • Ended: July 24th, 2017
Condition: New (selling multiple, business)

Price

$ 1,100

I originally planned on restoring a T2 but came across a fathom to restore while the t2 playfield was being restored. Therefore, I'm selling a hsa stage 2 restored playfield, cabinet decals (5 pieces) and Reese oak wood playfield rails as a restoration starter pack of sorts. FedEx literally just dropped it off and I opened the box to take the pictures. I would be open to trade (+/- cash) for a cpr gold medusa playfield, a cpr fathom playfield or an original mint flawless fathom backglass. The selection for condition pinside offers is poor. There isn't a restored selection for the playfield and the decals and rails are new. It forced me to choose something. So to be clear: playfield is used and restored to like new, decals and wood rails new.

Item photos

IMG_1473 (resized).JPG
IMG_1479 (resized).JPG
IMG_1475 (resized).JPG
IMG_1476 (resized).JPG
IMG_1471 (resized).JPG
IMG_1474 (resized).JPG

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are Skins's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to Skins's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Star Tannery, VA, US

#2 7 years ago

Pm sent

#3 7 years ago

Looks very nice, I had a T2 playfield restored by HSA and they did an incredible job in it.

good luck on your sale.

#4 7 years ago

Beautiful! Good luck with the sale!

Do the cabinet decals have the correct fluorescent ink in the red/orange or is it more flat red?

#5 7 years ago
Quoted from Schwaggs:

Do the cabinet decals have the correct fluorescent ink in the red/orange or is it more flat red?

I honestly couldn't say. I guess I need to pull them out and snap a picture.

#6 7 years ago
Quoted from Schwaggs:

IMG_1590 (resized).JPGIMG_1590 (resized).JPGIMG_1589 (resized).JPGIMG_1589 (resized).JPG

#7 7 years ago

I messaged you. I have a gold medusa. May be interested

#8 7 years ago
Quoted from leonml:

I messaged you. I have a gold medusa. May be interested

Yeah, there's a reason why I didn't respond.

1 month later
#9 7 years ago

Lowered price. Last go around and then it goes back into my stash for a future restoration project.

#10 7 years ago

Are you the guy with his gf that works at a shop in the mountains that I stopped to check out a supposed good condition haunted house that turned out to be an overpriced turd with oven toasty warped and bubbled plastics that also had bad displays and various other issues that were not mentioned. Shop with a beat to hell xenon for $3000?

#11 7 years ago
Quoted from leonml:

Are you the guy with his gf that works at a shop in the mountains that I stopped to check out a supposed good condition haunted house that turned out to be an overpriced turd with oven toasty warped and bubbled plastics that also had bad displays and various other issues that were not mentioned. Shop with a beat to hell xenon for $3000?

I have never, ever owned, let alone sold a gotlieb and or a haunted house. Additionally, I have never had a xenon for sale. Until about 2 months ago I had never owned a xenon but it's going to be restored. A quick look at my past sales or games owned would quickly educate you. Perhaps gather your facts and be certain the person is who you think they are before trying to blast someone. You seem like a real peach of a person.

Edit: I just realized you're the guy who kept pm'ing trying to trade me straight up for your medusa playfield. Your winning personality shown through there as well. It makes sense now.

#12 7 years ago

I never asked you to give me a straight up trade. I inquired what your proposition was, If it was straight up or????. If you were wanting a straight up If you ignored me because somehow you felt spited, well that's your mistake. You posted you ignored me for a reason. I figured you were that guy. Wouldn't blame someone who was upset I wouldn't buy their overpriced junk. Well not everyone is good at sales or negotiating. When u assume, u just make an ass out of u and me. Too bad you couldn't just put forth some negotiable terms instead of assuming I was trying to rip you off. So sad. Guess there's a reason is still for sale and a price drop. I'm probably better off waiting for cpr to do it. They don't get emotional and the price is what it is and no one cries. All are happy

#13 7 years ago

You most assuredly pm'd me trying to trade straight up. Based on your behavior here, my instincts were correct in ignoring you. I would have continued doing so until you falsely tried to slander me. Instead of saying, "my bad I confused you with someone else", you weirdly justify yourself because I wouldn't counter negotiate. Whatever man, good luck to you. The playfields are being reproduced right now. Here's the link for you: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/terminator-2-judgment-day-repro-playfields-pre-order-open#post-3657012. I'm posting it in my own for sale thread because that's how concerned I am over if this sells or not. At any rate, the reproduction playfield seems to be your best bet at acquiring one because a trade with me was never going to happen.

#14 7 years ago

I asked. No one said you were forced to do any deal. In fact you never stated a straight up trade wasn't possible or what terms you were interested in on the trade. Somehow if someone offers anything its a starting point, not an ending one because one finds the offer too low and therefore something to become emotional over to the point of ending any further discussion which could lead to some understanding of the best case scenario of the deal, right now anyway, as a buyer I can accept, walk away or wait it out for a better deal if no other takers. that's how I do business. An even up trade isn't low ball at all. Medusa gold is gone, so some try to get more knowing that. Either way the price difference isn't that far off at 1100 now, to be offended .

There's no room for feelings in business. Why is it when people are the sellers a lower then expected or desired offer is the worse offense, but when that exact same person is the buyer offering low to start the discussion is perfectly normal? If you say you don't and just give a seller almost full asking to not hurt their feelings, well then you're a fool and are missing out on some great deals and must love pissing away money.

Either way, good luck to you. As far as T2 pf, I could get mine done, which isn't that bad, or wait for a new one for 800 shipped from cpr. Or wait for the many reputable restoration guys to have one of their own for sale.

Your whole last post is like dog shit, just a mess. I was trying to justify myself? With what? This makes no sense. I did however try to figure out why you posted, like a petulant child, you were ignoring me for a reason. Only reason I saw, was you were a bitter seller of junk I ran into over that part of the country. Turns out you're just one of those babies who doesn't know how to do business, sales or barter. You, like a child, took your ball and went home, because your feelings got hurt. So sad for you, now you sit with your t2 crap and no one's coming to pay. Next time someone offers or inquires on your crap for sale, put your big boy pants on and act like an adult selling something. I would've given you some cash to boot and done a deal like men, had you handled this like a man.

Oh and slander? Seriously? You should look that term up, instead of throwing it around as if it applies to this trivial discussion.

Hate dealing with snowflakes

#15 7 years ago
Quoted from leonml:

I asked. No one said you were forced to do any deal. In fact you never stated a straight up trade wasn't possible or what terms you were interested in on the trade. Somehow if someone offers anything its a starting point, not an ending one because one finds the offer too low and therefore something to become emotional over to the point of ending any further discussion which could lead to some understanding of the best case scenario of the deal, right now anyway, as a buyer I can accept, walk away or wait it out for a better deal if no other takers. that's how I do business. An even up trade isn't low ball at all. Medusa gold is gone, so some try to get more knowing that. Either way the price difference isn't that far off at 1100 now, to be offended .
There's no room for feelings in business. Why is it when people are the sellers a lower then expected or desired offer is the worse offense, but when that exact same person is the buyer offering low to start the discussion is perfectly normal? If you say you don't and just give a seller almost full asking to not hurt their feelings, well then you're a fool and are missing out on some great deals and must love pissing away money.
Either way, good luck to you. As far as T2 pf, I could get mine done, which isn't that bad, or wait for a new one for 800 shipped from cpr. Or wait for the many reputable restoration guys to have one of their own for sale.
Your whole last post is like dog shit, just a mess. I was trying to justify myself? With what? This makes no sense. I did however try to figure out why you posted, like a petulant child, you were ignoring me for a reason. Only reason I saw, was you were a bitter seller of junk I ran into over that part of the country. Turns out you're just one of those babies who doesn't know how to do business, sales or barter. You, like a child, took your ball and went home, because your feelings got hurt. So sad for you, now you sit with your t2 crap and no one's coming to pay. Next time someone offers or inquires on your crap for sale, put your big boy pants on and act like an adult selling something. I would've given you some cash to boot and done a deal like men, had you handled this like a man.
Oh and slander? Seriously? You should look that term up, instead of throwing it around as if it applies to this trivial discussion.
Hate dealing with snowflakes

You're a lunatic. Seriously.

Also, as a FYI, hsa, a reputable restorer, did the work on my playfield. Every rambling, poorly worded, semi coherent post you make just validates avoiding a deal with you was the correct one. Time for you to move along now. You have been incorrect about nearly every aspect here including trying to say I was someone I'm not. Or, stick around and I'll happily continue to point out how wrong you are and have been. Your choice.

1 month later
#16 6 years ago

Still for sale???? Go figure. Laughable
Yes, cause hsa can't do anyone else's t2 but yours?
Never said you were anyone, only asked because seemed no other reason for someone to ignore a possible buyer because you as a seller can't understand business and how deals go down. I did however declare you a snowflake who started to melt over an offer that was only slightly lower then your now desperate lower asking price.
In the end, my t2 restore by hsa is around 700, with decals, under what you are asking. Chances are your t2 needed a lot of work.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/playfield-decals-2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.