Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 13 years ago by gweempose
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

BSD_after.jpg
    BSD_before.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider drbond.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#11 13 years ago

To answer your original question, gweempose, I use chamois cloths on my playfields during cleanings. I don't think brand name makes a difference. I bought my cloths from the nearby auto parts store (Pep Boys), but I am sure you can find them just about anywhere. As far as cleaning agents go, I use novus 2 for getting the initial dirt/scratch out. If all I need is to do a usual cleaning, I will use novus 1. If the playfield section is easy to get my hand in (so much so, that there won't be any residue left afterwards), I will directly apply a tiny bit on the playfield itself. If its a really tough part to clean, I will apply the novus onto the cloth/Q-tip, and then clean from there.

Other than that, regular old glass cleaner for the playfield glass. To throw all this stuff in, I got a free car wash bucket from Pep Boys, in which I place all my used rags and cleaning agents.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider drbond.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/playfield-cleaning-1?tu=drbond and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.