(Topic ID: 249868)

Playfield Bulk Buy - Best way to value, sell, etc.

By robertmee

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 54 posts
  • 20 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by robertmee
  • Topic is favorited by 11 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_2019-08-22-12-09-44 (resized).png
    20190820_100407 (resized).jpg
    20190820_100040 (resized).jpg
    20190820_100653 (resized).jpg
    20190820_100040 (resized).jpg
    20190820_100132 (resized).jpg
    20190820_100412 (resized).jpg
    20190820_075421 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rolpa.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#39 4 years ago
    Quoted from dung:You tend to post these fake for sale threads in the non for sale sections of the forum and draw it out. You also tend to make a ton of excuses as to why things are not sold or not listed. So yeah, I am going to point that out when you are giving *expert advice*. You spend loads more time on this forum talking about how you can't do something than you actually do it.
    Quoted from too-many-pins:

Some people are busy beyond belief and some people just can't seem to understand that. I am in my mid 60's and when I take breaks resting my feet & legs I post on Pinside. The rest of most days are 15 to 18 hours a day working with machines or parts and helping as many people as possible. I am suppose to be retired and instead I am working with pinball stuff 80 to 90 hours a week. I am busy and you and a handful of other people just can't seem to understand that.
    There has NEVER been a "FAKE" for sale thread. I made a post about a deal I had in the works and everyone wanted to see pictures I couldn't take because the machines were 450 miles away. That deal took me over 2 years to finalize and I am still not done with everything. But over 75 happy customers know all the machines were real and everyone (but 4 we kept for our collect) were sold.
    I currently have my parts business up for sale. I am not going to unload 4 trailers and a storage unit just to take pictures for picture collectors. If anyone is serious they can come see everything I am trying to sell for about 10 cents on the dollar. Otherwise it is just dreamers wasting my time!

Methinks this is not the right place for this discussion?

OP, I sent you a PM - I may have interest in some of the Sys11 stuff.

#43 4 years ago
    Quoted from woody76:

from my experience, when people want something in the pinball world, they will pay for it and pay the crazy shipping or drive crazy distances to get it.
    I like the fact he is willing to spread it around instead of selling it all to one dealer who will sit on it for years and do nothing with it or ship it overseas.

Agreed. Regardless of whether I get a PF or not, I think Rob is doing a bit of a favor for the hobby here.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rolpa.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/playfield-bulk-buy-best-way-to-value-sell-etc?tu=rolpa and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.