• 4 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by RichC
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 7 years ago

Hello,

Just wondering the correct play-field angle I should have my Gottleib system 1 Buck Rogers set to? I know a lot of people say to put it at whatever I want, but I would like to know what is recommended, what would they use at say a Pinball competition.

Thank You
RICH

#2 7 years ago

Gottlieb EM pins were suppose to leveled by levelling the bottom of the cabinet. Measured on the sides and front, at the bottom.
It could be possible that Gottlieb kept that the same, with the SS pins.

#3 7 years ago

I set all my system 1 games at 5 degrees

#4 7 years ago

I've been told 5, 6.5, and 7.5 degrees. Surprised there's not a mandated degrees angle. I just feel like at 5 degrees my ball rolls around very slow.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Scranton, PA
Machine - For Sale
New Brighton, PA
$ 89.00
Electronics
That Old Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/playfield-angle-on-a-gottleib-buck-rogers and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.