• 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by o-din
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

doos waterpas (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider AAAV8R.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#13 6 years ago

Oh man Iā€™m glad I found this thread. I moved my pins around and now I have my old Travel Time flanked by two newer Stern pins and the playfield deck looks flat as a pancake next to the others. I thought something was terribly wrong. I guess not.

2 weeks later
#19 6 years ago

Well, I tried screwing the back levelers all the way up, and the front ones all the way down. Still too shallow. Didn't seem to play right.

I saw a trick mentioned in another thread to take the front levelers off, remove the nut and screw the leveler back in without the bottom nut. That may have gotten me a few extra tenths of a degree, but still come up short. So, I decided to try taking the front leg levelers completely off. I ended up at 5.5 degrees, and IMO, the game now plays perfect. BTW, there were no lateral leveling issues with this as it turned out. Even if there was, it would have been pretty easy to shim either leg.

The bottom line seems to be that there is no right or wrong. Just adjust the machine to how you want it to play. I just did a flipper and pop bumper rebuild, so the game was playing way too fast and strong for the weak 3-3.5 degrees it was at.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

1,650 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Lincoln Park, NJ
Gameroom - Decorations
Pin Art

$ 25.00
Various Other Swag
JK Pinball

$ 24.98
Hardware
Gameroom Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider AAAV8R.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/playfield-angle-for-em-machines?tu=AAAV8R and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.