20150123_042301.jpg
20150123_042345.jpg
20150123_042209.jpg
20150123_042158.jpg
20150123_042141.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
#1 9 years ago

So how much would you all pay for a 100 percent working players flintstones? Has some wear on the playfield where the ball drops out of the dinosaur into the pops also where the ball lands after lauching it and a few other places in the back also maybe a little checking by the pops . Cabinet is not to bad except around the holes that are in the front . Game plays well tho
Seems pretty nice ones sell between 2500 and 3 so im thinking around 2k ?

#2 9 years ago

2k would be about right. Make sure the bowling pins and bracket are in good condition. I bought one recently and it was wore out with poor home made cooked up bowling pins. Had to order all new parts and bowling assembly from Australia. I paid more for mine.

#3 9 years ago

In the condition you are describing I would think $1500 would be more in line.

#4 9 years ago
Quoted from lmsybiatb:

In the condition you are describing I would think $1500 would be more in line.

I will take 2 for that price and in that condition! Around 2k in condition described. I bought my bowling pins for Marco, I think, if not it was from someone in the US.

Damn dude were you the 1st guy to join Pinside. 9 year veteran! How longs Pinside been around?

#5 9 years ago

I think 1500 may be little low heck the boards are probably worth 1000 and then you have ton of other parts still but I dont think ive seen any Flintstones sell in the last year sell for under 2k .

#6 9 years ago

The last 3 HUO ( Almost MINT ) Flintstones I have seen in the past 12 months were priced at $2,500....so a "used" players machine I would think would be in the 1,200-1,500 range.....in the past 9 months I have seen 4 of these sell in this range ( Not on PinSide & Not on eBay ).....

#7 9 years ago

Maybe $1800ish. That's roughly what I'd pay, depending on how much wear there actually is.

#8 9 years ago

I've never seen this pin sell for under 2k.

#9 9 years ago

It that condition under 2k.

I hate lock bar holes.

Pf wear? Ugh.

Great fun pin. I'd wait and get one in nicer shape

#10 9 years ago

Its definitely been played I was helping a friend sell it even ordered some plastics and some bowling pins for it .also got the alternative decal and translight .I was thinking of buying it from him instead of helping him sell it and doing all the work to it then possibly keeping it for a while then sell it but dont wanna lose my butt just trying to help him out.it should clean up pretty good tho I cant help the wear but it plays well and ramps and everything is fine minus the few new plastics we ordered

#11 9 years ago

I'd be interested been hunting one for awhile.

#12 9 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

It that condition under 2k.
I hate lock bar holes.
Pf wear? Ugh.
Great fun pin. I'd wait and get one in nicer shape

Yea its not what I would usually buy but I like to bring things back so someone can enjoy it even me for a while like I said it plays well heck I guess I could part it out and get well over 2 in parts if I had to seems like I need get this thing for next to nothing tho ive never see one for under 2k

#13 9 years ago

Don't buy it to part it out.

Buy it to rehab it or let someone else rehab it.

#14 9 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

Don't buy it to part it out.
Buy it to rehab it or let someone else rehab it.

I know I dont wanna do that at all it be a great first pin for someone but I need get it for the right price because its going to be alot of work we already put 100 into it just to get all the plastics up to par the cabinet really isnt bad at all just has some wear on playfield because it was in a non pinhead home and not cleaned .ill probably just take on the project a little wear in some places you cant see from the players perspective isnt that bad . I just sold my sst so I have room for a project now so y not unless someone else near me may possibly be interested around 1750 thats with new plastics freds choice a and b and drop target plastic and bowling pins.like I said it does play fine and dmd is fine just needs alot of cleaning and tweaking as far as I can tell but I haven't dug in to deep but ill probably bring it to my house this week

#15 9 years ago

It may not be as bad as I thought im just really really picky lol after all it does whag its supposed to do which is play so I guess will see what happens with her I may have a line on another pin ive geen looking for so something will have to go can only fit so many without the old lady asking what the heck am I thinking lol

#16 9 years ago
Quoted from Stu:

The last 3 HUO ( Almost MINT ) Flintstones I have seen in the past 12 months were priced at $2,500....so a "used" players machine I would think would be in the 1,200-1,500 range.....in the past 9 months I have seen 4 of these sell in this range ( Not on PinSide & Not on eBay ).....

I'd buy every single one for "1200-1500" that existed just for parts alone! NFW you've seen 4 in the last 9 months sell for that.

#17 9 years ago

Yea id grab any Williams dmd pin for 1500 even if it didn't work (this one does 100 percent) u really cant go wrong .this pin don't come up for sale often and if it does seems to sell right away not sure what im going to do with it yet ill probably play it for a little bit then let it go for what I have In it somewhere around 1700 . However I may have let it go as soon as I get it this week because I may have found a pin ive been really wanting but I told my friend id help him out because he needs the money for a new puppy that he has to put a deposit on because its a very expensive breed overseas and they will be born very soon. So I think at 1700 it can be cleaned up pretty nice and someone will have a nice game for a great price like I said it all ready has the alternative decal and alot of new plastics on the way so everything is there and it plays well.

#18 9 years ago

Post pics of it.
Maybe I'll come buy it.

#19 9 years ago

It is an 1800-2000 game, especially with the parts you bought.

#20 9 years ago

Ill post pictures when I pick it up fri or sat seems alot people are interested in this already had a good many pm so I may just let someone else enjoy it because I have a line on another project and I only have room for one more at the moment . It all depends if the old lady likes it or not

#21 9 years ago

I'm putting mine up for sale shortly, no playfield wear, cabinet has a few scuffs but pretty nice overall. Has alternate(adult) translite(w/ original included), rare speaker grills and cartoon playfield decal. Full no glare LEDs in it, extra dinosaur light in head. Really is a fun game, just time to move onto some others for me. GREAT family game, my girl and her friends played it some and they won't touch most games I have.

I have been going back and forth but likely going to list it at $2,200 obo.

#22 9 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

I'm putting mine up for sale shortly, no playfield wear, cabinet has a few scuffs but pretty nice overall. Has alternate(adult) translite(w/ original included), rare speaker grills and cartoon playfield decal. Full no glare LEDs in it, extra dinosaur light in head. Really is a fun game, just time to move onto some others for me. GREAT family game, my girl and her friends played it some and they won't touch most games I have.
I have been going back and forth but likely going to list it at $2,200 obo.

That will sell in minutes...

#23 9 years ago

Yea thats a deal ive seen many sell for 2500 or more in the past year without the extras

#24 9 years ago

Id also be willing to put it towards a trade plus cash if needed for another williams/bally pin

#25 9 years ago

Well the pin was picked up today and its not as bad as I thought it was needs a good cleaning has few small spots that are wore but it plays nice . Im going to clean up some and wax and mylar over bad spots and install alll the new plastics I bought and replace bad bulbs . The cabinet isnt to bad either . It has alot of new coils and plugs and wires in it . Itcame from a retailer a few years ago ill have pics up when I get her back together but im thinking im going to see it as I have my eye on something else. I only bought it to help my friend but definitely going to let it go for around 2100

#26 9 years ago

Ill get pics soon I went ahead and d put new rubber and adjusted some things and cleaned up and waxed the play field so it wont wear anymore that way If someone just wants a nice player they have it or they can take it all apart and do leds and fix whatever else they want it still could use alot of cleaning and stuff I just did a quick overhaul. but if anyone want to come check it out your welcome to or if you have any trades let me know thax

#27 9 years ago

Congrats bidd1979. I just finished my flintstones up today. New legs, feet, bolts. New bowling assembly and pins. Building light up mod. Looks super awesome. LEDs in all the inserts.

image.jpgimage.jpg
#28 9 years ago

image.jpgimage.jpg
#29 9 years ago
Quoted from fishmanrob:

Congrats bidd1979. I just finished my Flintstones up today. New legs, feet, bolts. New bowling assembly and pins. Building light up mod. Looks super awesome. LEDs in all the inserts.

image.jpg 199 KB

You need to light the bronto up next!

#30 9 years ago

Id love to do all that but im not keeping it which is y I left that for the next person .

#31 9 years ago

Here's some pics . I tell you what just played for 3 hours and I must say its a really fun game and plays very fast with being freshly cleaned and waxed and having new flipper coils and all new parts ( they are almost to powerful ) but it plays very nice . Ramps are in nice condition and all plastics are nice now.i really want to put leds in it because it will look so nice . Only thing I didn't put on is the freds choice b because idont have rivet press but everything comes with it . It stilll could use some cleaning on cabinet and inside and some other odds and ends but its a great player which is why im only looking to get around 2100 or another machine in trade plus or minus cash either way.any questions pm me thax

20150123_042141.jpg20150123_042141.jpg20150123_042158.jpg20150123_042158.jpg20150123_042158.jpg20150123_042158.jpg20150123_042301.jpg20150123_042301.jpg20150123_042345.jpg20150123_042345.jpg20150123_042446.jpg20150123_042446.jpg20150123_042504.jpg20150123_042504.jpg20150123_042531.jpg20150123_042531.jpg20150123_042805.jpg20150123_042805.jpg20150123_042910.jpg20150123_042910.jpg

20150123_042209.jpg20150123_042209.jpg

#32 9 years ago

I need to light up the buildings on my Flintstones! I have a different Translight on mine, As for the pins, I must be doing something wrong, the new ones fell out! and they are a pain to get in! ya ba dabba do!

#33 9 years ago

Well I ended up cleaning alot more things up and tweaking some things and shes starting to look pretty nice and it plays very well and really digging this pin . A few friends have played and my old lady just got back to town and played and everyone really likes it . I cant explain it as its not a deep ruleset but its just fun and quirky with good sounds and little mini games and great ramps and I can see why its became more popular .

1 week later
#35 9 years ago

Got freds choice plastic on now and everything works great and plays fast very nice solid Flintstones it turned out to be 20150207_184533.jpg20150207_184533.jpg20150207_184506.jpg20150207_184506.jpg

#36 9 years ago

I jay have been a little hard on this machine in my descriptions before I got it lol im just really really to picky I guess but it turned out pretty nice

#37 9 years ago

I stopped by darin to pick up my tz sign. He has a great collection. He is very meticulous. Put a few games on Flintstones. Very fun pin. For the money a great deal

#38 9 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

I stopped by darin to pick up my tz sign. He has a great collection. He is very meticulous. Put a few games on Flintstones. Very fun pin. For the money a great deal

Thax bud it was nice to show u my collection and play a little cant wait to see your new pins . I keep my pins as nice as possible and did what I could to flintstones yea may have a blemish spot here or there but overall its pretty nice and plays as well as any others I played and has alot of new parts . And since fs been selling around 3k I think 900 off for a few marks is more than fair .especially for someone that could do decals or touchup which I am not able to do .

#39 9 years ago

Sold for 2100 to a local and a very nice guy

#40 9 years ago

good job! A friend may put his up for sale that I put 15+ hours in, lots of LEDs, new rubbers and the R translite....Would never sell for 2100. Its actually a fun game to play.

#41 9 years ago

Yea I may be to picky because the guy was pleasantly surprised with the condition and I could have sold for 2300 easily or probably more but I have a friend and buyer for lifeand im his tech I keep my word and just wanted my money back . The buyer is going to have me do a led job and some mods and plans to buy more pins from me so all is well and this is what the hobby is about .

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 7.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 12.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 14.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 8.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 9.95
$ 6.95
$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 72.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Haus

$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/players-condition-flintstones-price-check and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.