• No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Pinball (resized).png
Pinball (resized).png
Pinball (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Lambecka.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 6 years ago

After full restoration of my bally air aces the following problem occurs.
Everything works fine , but sometimes the score for player one does fully reset to zero.
You can hear the machine reset but not fully, there stays point om counter one, but machine stops en you can play again.
Its does not keep running as normal,when points are not on zero, but fully resets the machine .exept some point on counter one.
This problem does not occurs evertytime, but now and then.
Hope someone can help me

#3 6 years ago

Already did and they looks ok. When its ok you hear normalt the reset two times and evertything is on zere,
In case of fault you hear only one time reset

#5 6 years ago

Test ok .
Strange is that normaly when one of the scores not reset till zero, the motor keeps running, but in this case it stops and give gameover. Ist only the scorereel for one player causes the problem

#7 6 years ago

Thats exact the problem from score reel one they are not on zero but relay stops while score reel one is not on zero yet.

#8 6 years ago

Strange that reset relay stops while firstplayer score wheel is not on zero.

#11 6 years ago

It counts fine and when resetting it counts down as well, but not fully. As i said it happens not always.
You van hear it on the machine when happens.
Normal resetting to zero goed. Tak tak tak and again tak tak tak and itd on zeo
When fails it goes only tak tak tak and stops.
It does als does not keeping trying to,reset.it simply stops and can start new game while,still point om the reel

#12 6 years ago

Howard,
After checking the 19 switches as you show me on picture of the scheme, finally found a broken switch on second reel of player one. Difficult to see and find, but when trying to adjusted felt off.
Thanks for your input and having patience with me, but you know when it is not working properly feels bad.
Almost finished with this project and machine works 98 percent ok.
One thing still not working are the left and right return lines , playfield indicates that extra score when lit, but they never lit.
Have no scheme to figure out how they operate

Albert

#14 6 years ago

Howard, yes you right it read special when lit.
Many thanks for all your help and the extra info given
Your help very much appreciated
Regards
Albert

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 109.00
Playfield - Plastics
Starcade Amusement

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Lambecka.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/player-one-sometimes-not-reset-to-zero?tu=Lambecka and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.