(Topic ID: 273947)

Player Lights

By 7sec70chevelle

3 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
    Capture (resized).PNG
    #1 3 years ago

Hello Everyone,
    I have a Spirit of 76 pinball machine. The game can have up to 4 players. Recently the player number stopped illuminating. Any suggestions?

Thanks

#2 3 years ago

Check this M/B on Q.

Capture (resized).PNGCapture (resized).PNG
    #3 3 years ago

Thanks Curriedog but I have no idea what you mean by M/B on Q. Can you explain this in laymans terms. Thanks

#4 3 years ago

Q is the Game Over relay and will be in the bottom of the cabinet. It only has one make/break switch, which will look like the top switch in the pic. Read more about switch cleaning and gapping here: http://www.pinrepair.com/em/index2.htm#clean

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
    #5 3 years ago

Hello CurrieDog
    I cleaned the switch and when I reset the game the player 1 illuminates (flashes twice) then goes back out. The player numbers do not illuminate when the 2-4 players are playing to let you know what player is playing. Any other ideas???

I appreciate all of your help

Thx Scott

#6 3 years ago

The player numbers 1-4 only show how many players are in current game. Players turn is indicated by lighting the score reels.

#7 3 years ago
    Quoted from 7sec70chevelle:

the game the player 1 illuminates (flashes twice) then goes back out.

Have you checked the bulbs and cleaned the sockets?

#8 3 years ago

Thanks for your help Tuuka and Currieddog.
    I will try cleaning the sockets and checking the bulbs

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/player-lights?hl=tuukka and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.