(Topic ID: 199157)

Played TNA at York what were your thoughts?

By hank527

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 13 posts
  • 13 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by arcademojo
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

#1 6 years ago

TNA is at the York show and the lines were very long.

I played it and all I can say is wow. I loved the game. I have one on order and cannot wait.

Scott was there and what an awesome guy. I cannot say enough other than TNA may be my desert island pinball. I cannot see getting tired of this awesome game.

#2 6 years ago

Lines were too long for me to try. Must be good.

#3 6 years ago

I thought the game was far better than I expected....that said I question its longevity in a private collection, doesn't seem very deep, but it was very well programmed and still a lot of fun to play.

#4 6 years ago

Just played it. My wife wasn't interested in playing it with me. Fun game. Wouldn't want to own it though, just not our style of game we enjoy playing at home.

#5 6 years ago

AWSOME!

#6 6 years ago

Neat pin with cool music and light show but thats where it ended for us and others we played with. Its not my type of pin so im not gonna order like i was before i played it.... it wldnt last long in my collection.

#7 6 years ago

What's TNA Pinball?

#8 6 years ago
Quoted from moonwk:

What's TNA Pinball?

I just linked the game to this thread ...Total Nuclear Annihilation

#9 6 years ago

I personally thought it was the best new game offering other than Dialed In. So creative, clean, and fast.

It a game that reminds you that Pinball doesn’t need to be overly complicated and fancy to be great.

If I could, I’d order one.

#10 6 years ago

I had asked this in the TNA thread... opinions on the art blades/decals that Were in the game at York?

1 week later
#11 6 years ago

This game kicks @ss! Meteor on steroids. I loved the game play, was super fast and very fun! This is definitely the best of spooky so far. Out of all the new games this blows away Houdini, Star Wars, Alien and Dialed In away. Unlike previous Spooky games there doesn't appear to be a limit on production as long as there is demand. Once they stop seeing orders the game will be out of production.

#12 6 years ago
Quoted from hillbilly:

Out of all the new games this blows away Houdini, Star Wars, Alien and Dialed In away.

#13 6 years ago

First, I should state I love the classic solid State games. So this game was total nuclear AWSOME!!!! A combination of old school and modern pinball at its best. Unfortunately out of my price range but if I find one on location I'm sure I'll drop at least a 20 on games every chance I get.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 20.00
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Pensacola, FL
$ 169.95
Lighting - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Middletown, DE
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Apron Envy

$ 43.95
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Nerd Decals

$ 3.75
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

Machine - For Sale
Warner Robins, GA
$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
ScottieIA Mods

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/played-tna-at-york-what-were-your-thoughts?hl=ercvacation and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.