• 1 Pinsider participating
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

TWD1.jpg
show1.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dbpbandit.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

I attended the Northwest Amusement Showcase in Portland this weekend and Stern brought their new Walking Dead Pin.

I got to play it quite a bit during the show and I really enjoyed it. it played really well and was well laid out. Even though it was a Pro it didn't seem like it was missing anything which is how I feel about the Avengers Pro version. The LED's (it's all LED) were bright but not too bright and like I said, it just played really well. It was challenging, I never got a multi-ball but it was fun to keep trying. Just my 2 cents worth.

TWD1.jpgTWD1.jpg

show1.jpgshow1.jpg

-Dave

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting
Led
$ 64.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Lermods
Under cabinet

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dbpbandit.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/played-the-walking-dead-this-weekend?tu=dbpbandit and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.