You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
A-Team.jpg
car-ramrod-rod-farva-super-troopers.jpg
14594_Omega_Centauri_NASA_ESA.jpg

There are 80 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 10 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Give it a rest Jimmy....

I am just getting started !

#52 10 years ago
Quoted from McCune:

I am just getting started !

Ok, good luck with that,

#53 10 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Ok, good luck with that

I put with you on the last Ritchie LE game I bought and we all know how that turned out ! No luck needed ICE !

#54 10 years ago

Alright you butternuts...Us and Them started a solid thread on ST review. Lets roll with it and keep it light Especially you iceman, you douchebag LOL!!!!!

edit----SEE! I ve been drinking Whiskey for 6 hours now and Im so cordial still Big Bro hug for all of you's guys

#55 10 years ago
Quoted from McCune:

I put with you on the last Ritchie LE game I bought and we all know how that turned out ! No luck needed ICE !

What does that mean? If it's Ac/dc premium, then oh yeah, just got finished rocking out and knocking out some Woz side by side, doesn't get any better than that truthfully!

#56 10 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Alright you butternuts...Us and Them started a solid thread on ST review. Lets roll with it and keep it light Especially you iceman, you douchebag LOL!!!!!

Just for you Flanker, I'm gonna pull my D bag panties off and roll wid it......hehe....

Nothing better really than a nine pack 16 oz and Ac/dc turned up loud!

Besides, I don't want to keep Jimmy Mac up past his bedtime.....

#57 10 years ago
Quoted from usandthem:

I know that money is no object for many people who post here, but there is no way I would pay $2500-$3000 more for the LE. I should reiterate that I did enjoy it, however. But fun vs. cost, I think you're right.

You would pay more if money was no object. If you were a rich man then why wouldn't you buy the LE? Just saying that comment doesn't make any sense.

#58 10 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

You would pay more if money was no object. If you were a rich man then why wouldn't you buy the LE? Just saying that comment doesn't make any sense.

Not to keep a thread going as this one has pretty much run its course, but I had to respond. I'm not rich- far from it. That is true. But I do know the habits of some very wealthy people in my family. Just spending more because you can is not how all wealthy people behave.

#59 10 years ago
Quoted from starbase:

usandthem no apologies needed, you say one thing bad about WOZ and the WOZ zombie tribe go ballistic. Really enjoyed your input on the game so far.

I agree, you played WoZ and wanted to post something about it. Just not for you. You didn't say anything wrong. I played WoZ was on the list for a regular version, but after playing a dozen games, I just couldn't see buying one. I don't say it's a bad game, but to me it didn't grab me. I would play it if I saw it in an arcade but was just not any fun more interesting to look at but not to play for me. But then again I didn't like TSPP one iota either. Just too much going on for me to follow and/or not my type of game.

#60 10 years ago
Quoted from McCune:

Compared to what ? Jack losing his ass on a 6500 WOZ ? Guess what ? Jack figured it out and now charges 9K for the same game with different color powder coat ! I think STLE is a bargain compared to a 9K WOZ !

They are BOTH over priced for big toys

#61 10 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

They are BOTH over priced for big toys

That is why I've started buying pros after AC/DC - compared to all pins available - best bang for the buck (IMHO)

I bought Met pro and considering ST pro if they polish the code a bit more.

Scott

#62 10 years ago
Quoted from WeirPinball:

That is why I've started buying pros after AC/DC - compared to all pins available - best bang for the buck (IMHO)
I bought Met pro and considering ST pro if they polish the code a bit more.
Scott

You really think MET code is polished compared to ST. At least the modes are all there in ST.

#63 10 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

It looks cool in a darkened room, that's for sure.
Red Giant stars for everyone.
I'm sure the modders will be installing blue lasers in no time at all, giving all the star colors representation.

14594_Omega_Centauri_NASA_ESA.jp... 197 KB

Y'know, a blue laser would look cooler and more like typical stars, and dots would look far better than the red lines in STLE. The "starfield projector" looks more like a cheap laser pointer with a rotating disco-ball attachment. (Oh wait, that is pretty much what it is! ) Seriously, it may have been a good concept, but execution was incredibly weak. I see the "starfield" and don't think of stars (no, they don't look like stars at all), but rather a monochrome disco ball effect.

[Waiting for RobT to Thumbs Down this post, just because he does that to most posts I make here regardless of content. ]

#64 10 years ago
Quoted from StevenP:

[Waiting for RobT to Thumbs Down this post, just because he does that to most posts I make here regardless of content. ]

Well, in all fairness to your posts:

JJP does something great = great.
JJP does something bad = spin it great.
Stern does anything good or bad = double bad.

#65 10 years ago
Quoted from chessiv:

You mean "Stern does ANYTHING..." = double bad.
The guy lives in a 1-pin world. WOZ or bust.

#66 10 years ago
Quoted from chessiv:

You would know, you troll every Woz thread there is.......

#67 10 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

You would know, you troll every Woz thread there is.......

I just jump in when fanbois like you are spewing talking points

#68 10 years ago

I honestly don't understand some of you here.

I want Stern to succeed. I want JJP to succeed. I hope they build different types of pins so that we have variety. If they both built just WOZ or ST, then I would get bored quickly.

Since when do we have to join a team?

#69 10 years ago
Quoted from Khan:

Im on the car ramrod team

car-ramrod-rod-farva-super-troopers.jpgcar-ramrod-rod-farva-super-troopers.jpg

#70 10 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Im on the car ramrod team

I am with A-Team

A-Team.jpgA-Team.jpg
#71 10 years ago
Quoted from chessiv:

One of the best posts ever!!!!

#72 10 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Maybe you shouldn't come in and start talking about something that you obviously have no clue about in terms of overall context.

Given that he's got Walter as his avatar, maybe this phrasing would have been more appropriate:
"You have no frame of reference here, Donny. You're like a child who wanders into the middle of a movie and wants to know..." Or even "Donny, you're out of your element."

#73 10 years ago

Nevermind.

#74 10 years ago
Quoted from Khan:

I want Stern to succeed. I want JJP to succeed. I hope they build different types of pins so that we have variety. If they both built just WOZ or ST, then I would get bored quickly.

Khan!!!!!!

image.jpgimage.jpg
#75 10 years ago
Quoted from Khan:

I agree, the more companies the better. Plus competition will force Stern to up their quality control a bit and give us some much needed selection.

#76 10 years ago
Quoted from QuarterGrabber:

Plus competition will force Stern to up their prices a lot .....

Fixed.

#77 10 years ago

Best part of ST. Pro, Premium, or LE: They are all good pins. Get what you can afford and you won't be disappointed. It's similar with cars, which I think is a good way to do it. Not everyone has the $$ for an LE but if they can get a Pro, it should still be a game game. And my favorite part of Pro models is to see what the creative mod creators come up with to pimp them out.

#78 10 years ago

Just put in the pinball refinery armor and the powder is stunning. Deep blue and sparkly. That with some mirror blades, shaker and external sub and I am loving this game!!

#79 10 years ago
Quoted from StevenP:

Quoted from chessiv:

Exactly.

You know StevenP, to be honest, I'd say that half of the thumbs downs that I give your posts aren't even because of what you say, but because of *how* you say it. And *how often you repeat it*.

I know, I know...you think you can say the same thing about me. Fair enough I guess.

But still, you are obviously free to have whatever opinion that you want, but holy crap man, you beat that freaking opinion into the ground, repeatedly, until it is beyond dead. Then I post a gif of a man beating a dead horse in a reply to one of your posts, and you take offense to it?!

Maybe the next time that you post your opinion on the starfield projector, you can pause before hitting the "send post" button and ask yourself: "hmm...how many posts have I made in the last couple days bashing the crap out of the weak ass starfield projector? Am I due for another one, since I've only done it 12 times in the last 24 hours?"

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
6,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Lexington, SC
$ 60.00
Tools
Performance Pinball
Tools
$ 79.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Arcade Upkeep
Under cabinet
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
10,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Boerne, TX
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 100.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Shooter rods
$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Lee's Summit, MO
Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Other
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
Interactive
$ 24.75
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
Cabinet - Other
Inclusive GameWerks
Other
Machine - For Sale
Brooklyn, MI
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 79.99
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
Armor and blades
$ 10.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods
Plastics
$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore
Protection
$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Other
$ 55.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts
Boards
$ 79.99
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
Armor and blades
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 80 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/played-stle-today-at-marvins/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.