• Latest reply 14 years ago by Brokedad
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

KickIt.gif

#1 14 years ago

The wife and I went to Lexington KY. and had Lunch at Tolley Ho's .They had Spiderman,LOTR and The Adams Family there,all in very good working order.Spiderman is still my favorite,but LOTR played great and was a lot of fun!!My wife said she wanted LOTR,so it was a successful trip indeed.LOL

#2 14 years ago

Playing pinballs on an outing .. great .. permission to buy another one from the mrs .. priceless

Did you see these for sale there ?

C'Mon ... we ALL want a Pinbot original right ?

roanoke.craigslist.org link

Large selection of pinball machines for sale. Prices range from $450 to $1100
Rollergames- $1100, Comet- $750. Goldball-$650, Flash-$550, Lightning-$600,
Comet #2 -$600, Contact-$500, Laser Ball-$550, Stars-$450, Pinbot-$725, and Grand Lizard-$725
Pictures available if you call first. Delivery available for a fee.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#3 14 years ago

Looks like a decent price on the Comets,BUT it was Lexington Kentucky where I went to.Nice comments about the MRS. -Thanks Brokedad! By the way I am going to have to save up some money to get her the LOTR! If it was for me I would have to buy her some thing else,funny how u can get them to want what U want!LOL

#4 14 years ago

Permission to buy a LOTR .. oh yeah !!!! (I thought that was Lexington KY )

Don't settle now for the new Stern since you have wife approval .. go for the older LOTR in mint condition

KickIt.gifKickIt.gif

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toppers

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/played-lotr-today and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.