You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0811 (resized).jpg
IMG_0808 (resized).jpg
IMG_0809 (resized).jpg
IMG_0803 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider TecumsehPlissken.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 1 year ago

Have you checked the connector on the board for G.I ? They can get pretty toasty & cause this exact issue.

#9 1 year ago
Quoted from HiRez00:

TecumsehPlissken
Which one is the GI board? Trying to find a picture of it so I don't mess with the other connectors that are working fine.

I just fixed one on a Soprano's this week that is a white star modified but same basic board set "I think" as your game. Check connector J15 its in the top left corner of the I/O power driver board. You also need to be checking your fuses with a meter & removed from the board in order to be sure you are checking them properly.

#11 1 year ago

Ok if J15 isn't crispy and all the connections are good there, you Might just have a blown fuse that powers that string of G.I or a broken wire feeding that string. Check all of your fuses with a meter (continuity test) if you don't have a meter get one or ask a friend who has one to help?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Boards
PinSound
Boards
$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy
Protection
6,995 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Plantsville, CT
$ 285.99
Cabinet - Other
PinSound
Other
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
Displays
Retrocity
Displays

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider TecumsehPlissken.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/playboy-stern-2002-section-of-lights-out?tu=TecumsehPlissken and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.