Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by vid1900
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 8 years ago

Hi my Playboy pinball is awesome.. Kids and I love it. But the rollover switch for Key 3 doesn't seem to be working anymore. Can't even approach high scores anymore. I have all of the manuals but none have the actual switch part# listed (only the rollover wire and bracket). Can anybody steer me in the right direction. I'd also entertain a picture or video of how to adjust the switch. I've read about it but really can't picture how to do it. I'd almost rather just replace.

#2 8 years ago

I believe that rollover switch is ASW-A1-155 or -154. Fairly common to see these rollover switches require replacement. Too many techs, well meaning owners used abrasives and files on these low power switches essentially destroying them over time. These days I usually have to replace all of the switches when I go through a classic Bally game.

If you still have gold flashing on the contact points, you might be able to clean it. Though probably better to replace it. Try www.pbresource.com, Steve has these switches in stock.

#3 8 years ago

was that part number correct? I couldn't find a match

1 week later
#4 8 years ago

anyone have any idea what part number I go after???

#5 8 years ago
Quoted from Poundin44:

anyone have any idea what part number I go after???

Brian already told you ASW-A1-155

Call PBR, you may get a substitution, or you may get the exact one - it will work fine either way.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball
Electronics
Displays
PinballSolutions.eu
Displays
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
Displays
PinballSolutions.eu
Displays
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/playboy-parts-list-rollover-switches and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.