Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by TecumsehPlissken
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 2 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image.jpg
S__9300_2.jpg

#1 5 years ago

Hello
Time tomorrow to bring a new machine at home . Always thought that the playboy machine is a "must have".
Ok its not rare but when i was teenager this playboy was a dream.

Hope i will join the club ..today.
S__9300_2.jpg

some pictures soon

Lionel

#2 5 years ago

I know how it feels...

The only Playboy pin I like. Not a fan of DE version, and I find the Stern Playboy awful.

And... never saw these ones :
http://www.ipdb.org/machine.cgi?id=1824
http://www.ipdb.org/showpic.pl?id=1817&picno=39916

#3 5 years ago

Congrats on your new game. I remember an op bringing in a brand new Bally Playboy into the student union when I was in college and setting it up next to Truck Stop. I was the first student to play it and spent a small fortune on the game when it was there.

15 years ago, I found an NOS PF, had it clear coated and it became part of a fully restored game. image.jpg

#4 5 years ago

Looks loke a good one.

#5 5 years ago

I found one a year and a half ago that had been restored w/new playfield. It took awhile to find one close but it was worth it. Played this machine alot in my youth/pre pube years. A classic. Tough machine to get a good score on. Even w/liberal settings. There is a broad on all the targets except the middle key drain maker.............

1 week later
#6 5 years ago
Quoted from jlm33:

The only Playboy pin I like. Not a fan of DE version, and I find the Stern Playboy awful.
And... never saw these ones :

I like the Stern version best out of all the Playboy pins that I have played/seen , it has a lot of cool shots IMO .......just sayin

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
€ 3.95
Flipper Parts
Multigame
$ 119.95
Boards
Allteksystems
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 9.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 21.00
$ 44.99
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside