Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by pinball_keefer
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 5 years ago

New Pinhead here...and I got the pin bug!

I have owned this game since 2008 and have recently heard there is a Nudity hack for this game so that the girls are nude on the DMD and have better sounds.. Has anyone seen this or know anything about it?

Maybe a color DMD for this game is in the works?

I just figured if you're going to have an x rated pinball...it might as well be x rated!

#2 5 years ago

I know there is nude pictures you can swap out on the playfield but I have never heard of actual DMD animations e.t.c. unless there is an "adult" setting in adjustments ??

#3 5 years ago

It'd have to be a hack, there's no nude dots from the factory.

#4 5 years ago

There is nudity on the DMD. During photo shoot and you see boobs, same when you win strip poker the whole way through.

#5 5 years ago

You can also get an x rated translite on eBay with full nudity if that's the way you want to go....I love the game, one of my favorites.

#6 5 years ago
Quoted from BeaverBrewing:

There is nudity on the DMD. During photo shoot and you see boobs, same when you win strip poker the whole way through.

True but I'm sure someone has added a bit more by now...hopefully

#7 5 years ago

Oh, sorry about that. My memories of the game are simply playing for multiball and super mansion mania or whatever it was. That meant you never shot the left ramp ever except to cash in all 12 months or when a hurryup was lit.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
2,799 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Reisterstown, MD
$ 22.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 67.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
2,400 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
San Antonio, TX
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Boards
PinSound
2,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Middletown, NY
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 65.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
Machine - For Sale
Carpentersville, IL

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside