Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 17 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by coasterguy
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

McDonaldsTransformers[1].jpg
    tumblr_lakn1eypCu1qzcxrno1_400[1].jpg
    F.jpg
    E.jpg
    D.jpg
    C.jpg
    B.jpg
    A.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tk375.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 12 years ago

Guess the title says it all. Here are two small clips that show the gameplay a little bit better.

First Vid show a bit of a multiball

The Second Short Clip shows another angle of the machine. The only problem was that sometimes, the Megatron Canon was keeping the ball inside and was getting stuck; That only happened about 4 times and only in one of the machines.

Some Pics show the toys of this Pro Version Model. I really like the flow of the game, and my only complaint was the actual quality of the toys, I can see Optimus breaking often, and did not like the fact that Megatron was zip tight to the base where it was placed.

A.jpgA.jpg B.jpgB.jpg C.jpgC.jpg D.jpgD.jpg E.jpgE.jpg F.jpgF.jpg

#3 12 years ago

Cool Bud! See you there, I will be there with my wife!

#5 12 years ago
    Quoted from smassa:

Classic.....maybe its time for Stern to test the features a little more before sending these things off.

True, I like Transformers, but like you said, they should actually test every machines they send out.

#14 12 years ago
    Quoted from Blakesell:

Here's the new LE toys:

Those are awesome!!!

Kmoore88, you are right, Iron Monger gets his butt kick, but at least he is on a base, Optimus has a couple screws on the legs where its attached, i can see that the figure is there to take a beating, and honeltly I would buy and extra figure just in case.

Not saying I did not like the game, i did liked it.
    About Megatron, well he used to be a gun.... anyways, I think if you buy this PM, you are gonna be very happy, but you will soon think about modding some toys for it.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tk375.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/play-transformers-today-video-and-pics-of-the-stern-party-at-nickel-city-in-sd?tu=tk375 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.