Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by MadPole
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
    E3E96BC1-971A-45CC-959E-B39BE2820104 (resized).jpeg

#1 5 years ago

Anyone tried them?

#2 5 years ago

E3E96BC1-971A-45CC-959E-B39BE2820104 (resized).jpegE3E96BC1-971A-45CC-959E-B39BE2820104 (resized).jpeg
    #3 5 years ago

Well, placebo effect is strong I've read. "They" would never let the general population get ahold of true nootropics when there is already so much invested in keeping everyone ignorant.

#4 5 years ago

Yes I use them and although I don't take them specifically to make me play better pinball, they do have that effect through better focus, concentration and reaction time.

My current favorite stack:
    oxiracetam or aniracetam
    cognitex (a choline based blend)
    acetyl-l-carnitine

If you're going to experiment with any of the racetams, be careful about the source. There are many who will sell you capsules filled with maltodextrin. Nootropicsdepot has good quality stuff.

#5 5 years ago
    Quoted from trevorm:

Yes I use them and although I don't take them specifically to make me play better pinball, they do have that effect through better focus, concentration and reaction time.
    My current favorite stack:
    oxiracetam or aniracetam
    cognitex (a choline based blend)
    acetyl-l-carnitine
    If you're going to experiment with any of the racetams, be careful about the source. There are many who will sell you capsules filled with maltodextrin. Nootropicsdepot has good quality stuff.

I will check it out thanks. It’s really seems to be becoming “a thing” with movers and shakers and wanna be movers and shakers, but like any bleeding edge discovery will filter down into the rest of society.

I have been looking at an Aust one called Flow and Doze. The guy has closed his business to customised stacks and is changing his business model but still does a basic blend.

https://www.gethapi.com.au/products/combo

#6 5 years ago

is this like that bad movie about a pill that makes you smarter? limitless or whatever?

#7 5 years ago
    Quoted from InfiniteLives:

is this like that bad movie about a pill that makes you smarter? limitless or whatever?

I guess the movie was based on the ‘real thing’ but heavily embellished.

#8 5 years ago
    pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
    #9 5 years ago

Great, now the IFPA will have to institute random drug tests for PEDs...

#10 5 years ago
    Quoted from FatPanda:

It wouldn't be that different from pro video game leagues that have to test for adderall and such. Then again, those players are competing for prize pools that can be upwards of $20m.

#11 5 years ago
    Quoted from FatPanda:

Just as long as alcohol and certain herbal refreshments aren't classified as PEDs... I'm good with that.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/play-better-with-nootropics?hl=mikedenton49 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.