Topic Stats

• 19 posts
  • 15 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by 1452spunky
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

#1 8 years ago

I have discovered an very interesting place. Its one of only 2 places that I know of in all of Canada with a printer machine capable of creating plastics to the same quality as silk screen !! Based on the scan. I think the machine is worth over $40K !

They have contracts with large companies, like GM, Ford ect, to afford a quality machine like this. I brought him in a sample and was shown a sample of the quality of what they can print, it looks just like silk screen.

I have to do this properly. I have Gottliebs devils dare and the center piece has been broken for 3 years, with no new PF pieces in sight...

The quality is amazing !!

Jim

#2 8 years ago

Can any one send him jurassic park scans? I really need a set for my pin.

1 year later
#3 7 years ago

I am going to stick with devils dare right now....mostly the center piece that ppl have been looking for years and years !! But that being said, I would have no problem printing anything out for your own machine with good scans...

#4 7 years ago

can you do translites as well?

#5 7 years ago

I could sure use some Dr. Dude plastics. But of course, the ones I need are the ones that are all busted up and worthless for scanning! Kind of a catch 22.

#6 7 years ago
Quoted from 1452spunky:

I am going to stick with devils dare right now....mostly the center piece that ppl have been looking for years and years !! But that being said, I would have no problem printing anything out for your own machine with good scans...

Good luck! Can't wait to see how they turn out!

#7 7 years ago

If you are doing a set for yourself, you will have no issue. Not to be a downer, but if you attempt to sell sets, you will likely get into copyright infringement and can expect an email.

Just saying....

Cheers,
Duane

#8 7 years ago

Evryone with a haunted house needs the center plastic that reads "secret passage" mine is gone anyone want ro take a high res image of thiers and send it to him. Ill give you $25 for that one piece.

#9 7 years ago

I'd love to see photos of the plastics from this process comparing them with the original silk screened process

#10 7 years ago
Quoted from canea:

I could sure use some Dr. Dude plastics. But of course, the ones I need are the ones that are all busted up and worthless for scanning! Kind of a catch 22.

I would also like a set or Dr Dude slingshot plastics.
I've attached the required files and the shooterplastic for Dr Dude, should anyone need it.

Can you give a price indication for the slingshot plastics ?

[attachment=1219928,] [attachment=1219928,]
#11 7 years ago

Secure the Licensing!

#12 7 years ago

Could use HMM plastics. Everyone could use those.

#13 7 years ago

Does this process include cutting (laser I would presume) the plastics shapes and mounting holes?

#15 7 years ago

I need a set of Close Encounters SS plastics. Of course i don't have ones to scan for ya though.

#16 7 years ago
Quoted from TwilightZone:

If you are doing a set for yourself, you will have no issue. Not to be a downer, but if you attempt to sell sets, you will likely get into copyright infringement and can expect an email.
Just saying....
Cheers,
Duane

Oh, I know, the dream police are coming to arrest me already....

I haven't done anything, so there.

#17 7 years ago

Getting closer to nirvana !!

#18 7 years ago

I'd actually really love access to a service like this for original work, not recreating things.

1 week later
#19 7 years ago

Aurich, no problem, send me the files.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 12.00
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
Maple Street Sign Shop
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
$ 24.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
€ 279.00
Displays
PINBALLSP
$ 169.95
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Pro
$ 22.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus
$ 32.00
$ 208.87
$ 399.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Bent Mods
$ 799.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
$ 999.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie
$ 26.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 625.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
$ 125.00
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
$ 4.49
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CzTV Mods
$ 24.50
$ 139.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside