Topic Stats

• 35 posts
  • 23 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by cyroute
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 3 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Screen Shot 2017-03-07 at 6.54.37 AM (resized).png
as_megaramp (resized).jpg
bad-boy-ramp--1[1] (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

#1 2 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Price

Wanted

wanted

Plastic $10,000,000 ramp

Added: January 17th, 2017 Re-listed: 1 time Ended: March 14th, 2017

Item description

looking for a ramp in decent condition

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

San Antonio, TX, US

Seller insights

These are mikusm's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to mikusm's stats page

#2 2 years ago

Might need to say what game.

#4 2 years ago

Must be for a $20000000 machine

#6 2 years ago

A lot of my games have plastic ramps - for $10,000,000, you might as well take the whole game! But I'm not complaining!

#7 2 years ago

10 million $ Man

#9 2 years ago

one of these

bad-boy-ramp--1[1] (resized).jpg

#10 2 years ago
Quoted from luch:

one of these

as_megaramp (resized).jpg

#11 2 years ago

Here are some $15,000 backglasses to go with that ramp.

https://www.thepinballgallery.com/shop-1

#12 2 years ago

I guess Chris broke a few things while testing MG using ball checks.

#13 2 years ago

now that's a ramp !!!!!!!!!!!

#14 2 years ago

Don't get too ramped up over this. Bed time!

#15 2 years ago

I could use one of these ramps too if someone has a couple.

#16 2 years ago

If Robin REALLY wants to clean up Pinside, just start charging people for bandwidth for creating idiotic threads.

#17 2 years ago
Quoted from eggbert52:

If Robin REALLY wants to clean up Pinside, just start charging people for bandwidth for creating idiotic threads.

There's nothing wrong with this. The name of the ramp is in the title, the game is linked to the game that the ramp goes into. It's not the OP's fault that Pinsiders have limited game-specific knowledge and have decided to derail the thread so quickly and completely. For crying out loud.

#18 2 years ago

Correct - the OP linked to the game, and indicated the part they wanted.
It would be better to always name the game + the part IMO - as most people just look at titles, and not the linked game.

#19 2 years ago
Quoted from jar155:

There's nothing wrong with this. ...For crying out loud.

Yup...Op's 3rd post BTW and lots of long time members don't make the most direct market names.

#20 2 years ago
Quoted from jar155:

There's nothing wrong with this. The name of the ramp is in the title, the game is linked to the game that the ramp goes into. It's not the OP's fault that Pinsiders have limited game-specific knowledge and have decided to derail the thread so quickly and completely. For crying out loud.

I think it's a fair statement since the OP hasn't even posted since the first time which was over 5 days ago.

#21 2 years ago
Quoted from eggbert52:

I think it's a fair statement since the OP hasn't even posted since the first time which was over 5 days ago.

Perhaps the OP is busy?

#22 2 years ago
Quoted from Cornelius:

Perhaps the OP is busy?

TOO BUSY FOR PINSIDE???????????

#23 2 years ago
Quoted from jar155:

There's nothing wrong with this. The name of the ramp is in the title, the game is linked to the game that the ramp goes into.

4 Thumbs Up or not, NO...he didn't. The ramp may be in the title but the game is NOT linked. You are being disingenuous by stating so and therefore your post is a falsehood. I had to research his other ad in order to even figure out what in the heck this guy is talking about. You guys go ahead and live in your PC world all you want and spoon feed everyone.

Quoted from jar155:

It's not the OP's fault that Pinsiders have limited game-specific knowledge and have decided to derail the thread so quickly and completely. For crying out loud.

Yes, it is the OP's fault. If he actually LISTED the game he was speaking about in THIS ad, then MAYBE people would know what the F he was talking about.

This is why people are getting sick of Pinside. You guys come at the defense of some guy who throws out two clues rather than just being clear about what he wants.

#24 2 years ago
Quoted from eggbert52:

This is why people are getting sick of Pinside. You guys come at the defense of some guy who throws out two clues rather than just being clear about what he wants.

I honestly don't think this is what's wrong with Pinside.

Boy, this whole purge / "what's wrong with Pinside!!!1" is really kinda making conversation not so great 'round here, innit?

BTW, I knew what the OP was talking about - because I own the machine in question. However, there is no reason for you to come into a thread to police it.

#25 2 years ago
Quoted from eggbert52:

The ramp may be in the title but the game is NOT linked.

You sure about that? I'm looking right at it. Monte Carlo, right under "Games Linked"

#26 2 years ago
Quoted from PwninShiznat:

You sure about that? I'm looking right at it. Monte Carlo, right under "Games Linked"

I'm looking right at it. The only game associated is "A Go Go."

#27 2 years ago

Well hasn`t this been fun so far....

#28 2 years ago
Quoted from eggbert52:

Screen Shot 2017-03-07 at 6.54.37 AM (resized).png

#29 2 years ago
Quoted from eggbert52:

Wait, before we jump all over everyone and the OP, I am actually going to be a voice of reason(everyone stop laughing, please).

If you scroll to the top of this thread , it does NOT show the linked game. HOWEVER, if you click the link(red PLASTIC $10,000,000 RAMP) at the top of this thread, it takes you to the actual Marketplace Ad and it IS linked to a Monte Carlo.

Remember, this is just the thread linked to the actual Marketplace Ad. This is where all the confusion is taking place.

OK, resume the shit show.

#30 2 years ago

Yea the clear plastic ramp on monte carlo when lit is worth 10 million when hit. Looks like he has monte carlo in his collection.

#31 2 years ago

You can kill this thread the OP bought a nice 10,000,000 aka Monte Carlo ramp from me and should have it in his hands today!
Joe

#32 2 years ago
Quoted from eggbert52:

I'm looking right at it, as I have been from the beginning, and it's always said Monte Carlo.

Quoted from eggbert52:

The ramp may be in the title but the game is NOT linked. You are being disingenuous by stating so and therefore your post is a falsehood.

Well I'm clearly looking at it, and someone else has posted a pic of it, so hopefully you have taken your medication and have stopped hallucinating falsehoods.

Ha....falsehoods...Eggy you're the best

#33 2 years ago
Quoted from eggbert52:

Dude, I think you're looking at the "Other Ads"

#34 2 years ago
Quoted from cyroute:

You can kill this thread the OP bought a nice 10,000,000 aka Monte Carlo ramp from me and should have it in his hands today!
Joe

cyroute Would you happen to know anyone that could repair the roulette assembly, or perhaps someone willing to sell one?

#35 2 years ago
Quoted from Cornelius:

cyroute Would you happen to know anyone that could repair the roulette assembly, or perhaps someone willing to sell one?

I have one but have no idea if it works or not you can have it for $20.00 plus shipping if you want to take a chance on it.
Joe

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside