(Topic ID: 237839)

Planters Peanut Butter - Creamy (Canada's help)

By camcamaro1991

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 13 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by ImNotNorm
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

91nydkZmArL._SL1500_.jpg
    IMG_20190309_1331259.jpg
    CA Planters (resized).jpg
    #1 5 years ago

In the USA Planter's peanut butter was discontinued, I have seen it pop up on ebay from Canada, does anyone in Canada have access to it I'd like a few jars, willing to pay for it?

if its legal

IMO, Planters is the best store bought peanut butter I have ever had, sad to see it gone here state side.

#2 5 years ago

When I was in college I remember bringing home beer from Canada. . . never Peanut Butter though. Wonder if you have to declare that at the border?

#3 5 years ago
    Quoted from TractorDoc:

Wonder if you have to declare that at the border?

Yes. And being food might not be allowed in.

LTG : )

#4 5 years ago

I have seen folks buy it in Canada, then brought it to the US, not sure if can be done that way with shipping. Just curious!

#5 5 years ago

I'm doing a grocery this week....send me a PM as a reminder and I'll see if I can grab some for you. I've shipped Canadian goodies to the US before

#6 5 years ago

Ya, I think I’ve seen that stuff before. Send me a message if you don’t have any luck, I can look around.

#7 5 years ago
    Quoted from ImNotNorm:

I'm doing a grocery this week....send me a PM as a reminder and I'll see if I can grab some for you. I've shipped Canadian goodies to the US before

Quoted from Luckydogg420:

Ya, I think I’ve seen that stuff before. Send me a message if you don’t have any luck, I can look around.

It looks like this in Canada, sorry for the US photo.... Oh I did find it on eBay. I am gonna try eBay first. I will follow up if it does not work out.
    CA Planters (resized).jpgCA Planters (resized).jpg

#8 5 years ago
    Quoted from camcamaro1991:

It looks like this in Canada, sorry for the US photo.... Oh I did find it on eBay. I am gonna try eBay first. I will follow up if it does not work out.
    [quoted image]

Look what I found! ($4.67 CAD)

IMG_20190309_1331259.jpgIMG_20190309_1331259.jpg
    #9 5 years ago
    Quoted from ImNotNorm:

Look what I found! ($4.67 CAD)
    [quoted image]

oh, I hate you guys, j/k, LOL

So $3.48 us money, I'd buy them by the truck load but they are packed with calories I have not had a JB & J since 2016 when they stopped selling it here.

let me see what happens from the ebay seller. I let you guys know, should be here early next week.

have your tried it?

#10 5 years ago
    Quoted from camcamaro1991:

oh, I hate you guys, j/k, LOL
    So $3.48 us money, I'd buy them by the truck load but they are packed with calories I have not had a JB & J since 2016 when they stopped selling it here.
    let me see what happens from the ebay seller. I let you guys know, should be here early next week.
    have your tried it?

Yea it's good stuff. I prefer kraft peanut butter though.

#11 5 years ago
    Quoted from ImNotNorm:

Yea it's good stuff. I prefer kraft peanut butter though.

It is Kraft.

#12 5 years ago

I can send you some, and some ketchup chips too.

#13 5 years ago

Planters is saltier.

I like Kraft regular.

91nydkZmArL._SL1500_.jpg91nydkZmArL._SL1500_.jpg

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/planters-peanut-butter-creamy-canada-s-help and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.