Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by mollyspub
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 1 year ago

I recently got a Bram Stokers Dracula and it has the typical planking along the D-R-A-C-U-L-A letters and some other areas. Some raising of inserts, etc. The usual stuff. Where can I find a whole decal to place over the playfield and clear coat the whole thing? Is there any topics that I should look at? I have access to shops with professional paint guns and I think I can spray it professionally and cure it much faster than waiting days too. I have read vids guide to playfield restoration but I'm just wondering if there is anything else I should know.

#2 1 year ago

Mirco recently announced that his next playfield will be BSD. Not sure of ETA, but you may just want to wait for that.

#3 1 year ago
Quoted from Elicash:

Mirco recently announced that his next playfield will be BSD. Not sure of ETA, but you may just want to wait for that.

Yeah that would be the right idea. The unfortunate part is I paid a tad too much for the game. I'd rather not pay for a new pf.

#4 1 year ago

Alotta people in the same boat. All bsd playfields I’ve seen are planked there including mine. I picked up a better playfield I planned on swapping out years ago... if this is true I’d be willing to sell it on the cheap to pick up a new one. I’m also in to deep on the game so may as well make it nice and keep it

#5 1 year ago
Quoted from tilted81:

Alotta people in the same boat. All bsd playfields I’ve seen are planked there including mine. I picked up a better playfield I planned on swapping out years ago... if this is true I’d be willing to sell it on the cheap to pick up a new one. I’m also in to deep on the game so may as well make it nice and keep it

Make do a tiltcycle sort of thing and use it as wall art and get a Mirco pf?

#6 1 year ago

I purchased a second playfield off eBay and sent it off to HSA for a make over!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 90.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 159.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
4,299 (Firm)
Sale Pending!
Loveland, CO
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 180.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Customs
$ 50.00
Boards
KAHR.US Circuits
$ 128.00
Playfield - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 109.99
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 5.00
$ 999.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Boards
PinSound
€ 95.00
Lighting - Led
FlipperLED
$ 14.95
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Radford, VA
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Fort Lauderdale, FL
$ 45.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Medisinyl Mods
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Blackwood, NJ
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside