Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 26 posts
  • 13 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by PPS
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_20170206_210802340 (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    Screenshot_20170208-144913 (resized).png

#1 7 years ago

Got this notice from Gmail.. is the address wrong or something?

Screenshot_20170208-144913 (resized).pngScreenshot_20170208-144913 (resized).png

#2 7 years ago

The error message is that the mailbox is full. Not much you can do about it on your end.

I read a post a couple weeks back that their voicemail was full too.

#3 7 years ago

Rick would say put your big boy pants on and pick up the phone

#4 7 years ago

Put your big boy pants on and start replying to your full inbox of customer complaints.

#5 7 years ago

He's mail server is probably busy sending out C&D letters. Try again in a month or so. Or better yet try one of the other fine pinball parts purveyors.

#6 7 years ago

A mailbox being full doesn't necessarily mean he's not replying to people, it just means he doesn't ever delete anything.

Quoted from o-din:

Put your big boy pants on and start replying to your full inbox of customer complaints.

#7 7 years ago
    Quoted from jalpert:

A mailbox being full doesn't necessarily mean he's not replying to people, it just means he doesn't ever delete anything.

Perhaps. And that would be a good way to not take in any new complaints.

#8 7 years ago

Argh, what a pain. So how does one get some PPS support?

#9 7 years ago

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#10 7 years ago

I was able to send a test email and it did not bounce back. Can you try again?

Marc

#11 7 years ago

Google took ~12 hours to send me notice.

#12 7 years ago
    Quoted from Kneissl:

Argh, what a pain. So how does one get some PPS support?

List a Williams mod for sale and he will contact you in a flash............

#13 7 years ago

It's great we have parts being made, but support has room for improvement

#14 7 years ago

PPS Is on Pinside from time to time but I would wager phone is the best way to reach them. Bay Area Amusements is Rick's operation too, try calling that number if the voicemail for PPS is full.

#15 7 years ago

Turns out I'm just another crabby pinsider.. I just got a response. PPS is cool.

#16 7 years ago

Yeah, how dare you try to get help with a shitty product you bought from them.

And how dare you become a pinside cry baby just because their support email box doesn't work.

I mean, what are you expecting from a company? Service? Communication? Get out of here with that shit.

/sarcasm

2 months later
    #17 6 years ago

yeah, screw pps. PPS is garbage and i'll do my best to avoid em. Months later and pps never sent replacements or responded to follow ups.

#18 6 years ago

garbagegarbage
    "New"plastic set...

#19 6 years ago
    Quoted from Kneissl:

"New"plastic set...

That really blows. If you want to bring that plastic over to the garage, we can do our best to color match that blue and paint it from the backside if you want.

#20 6 years ago
    Quoted from Kneissl:

yeah, screw pps. PPS is garbage and i'll do my best to avoid em. Months later and pps never sent replacements or responded to follow ups.

Did you try reaching out to them again?

#21 6 years ago
    Quoted from Kneissl:

Just make a post on Pinside about the new replacement plastics you're making yourself....and selling. He'll be dry humping your thread within the hour.

#22 6 years ago

Sorry, for that, this got sent over to the Supplier who had the issue on a few sets, and we had thought it was taken care of by them. Obviously this has not, and we will get the replacements out today. Happened sporatically on some fish tales and not to happen again.

Ugh.

Rick

#24 6 years ago

No excuses on that one, but working on a new helpdesk vs email for which we get too much of to keep track of ...

rick

#25 6 years ago

PPS made it right. replacements came in today.

#26 6 years ago
    Quoted from Kneissl:

PPS made it right. replacements came in today.

Sorry again about that, but with email and so many projects we are deluged right now and are putting in some measures to keep track of things better ...

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/planetary-support-email-full and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.