Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by jackal2001
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jackal2001.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

No one really knows much about the little details yet. Post your wishlist items for the game.

1. Metal Cabinet Decal protectors pre-installed. Like the ones Stern used on AC/DC cabs to protect against wrinkled decals.
    2. +5vDC and +12vDC auxiliary molex ports in the head and cabinet for mods and/or LED backbox kits.
    3. Not too thrilled about the warm white surface mounted LEDs for inserts. Wish they were all sockets so you can put whatever leds in you wanted.
    4. Bigger better sound amp for use with other speaker systems such as Flipper Fidelity, etc.

I did hear it is going to be an LCD so that is cool. Should be easier for ColorDMD to get dots converted over to this system without replacing the display.

#4 10 years ago
    Quoted from jackofdiamonds:

So basically you want a whole different machine

1 and 2 would be no big deal. why is that a whole different machine?

#7 10 years ago
    Quoted from mario_1_up:

#3 for me as well. but that is not hard to change.

You have the skillz/tools to change out SMDs?

#12 10 years ago

Ya I looked on youtube on how to do SMDs and it looks like the hard part is just getting the old stuff off. you can even use hot air to put the components back on with the proper liquid solder. I guess you can also put it in the oven too.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jackal2001.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/planetary-pinball-mm-remake-wishlist?tu=jackal2001 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.