Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 14 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by o-din
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

U2138651 (resized).jpg
    Wms-1962-stepper (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kenlayton.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 7 years ago

Can someone tell me how in the heck you print out the parts manual on Planetary's website? I want to print out the 1962 Williams parts catalog. Also, when viewing online, how do you turn off that annoying "page flipping" feature so I can thumb through faster? Having a pdf file would be better because then I could select what pages to print.

#3 7 years ago

Wow, that's too rich for my blood!

#6 7 years ago
    Quoted from snakesnsparklers:

For whatever reason PPS is forcing you to view the manual on their website only and they do not want people downloading or printing.

I want to be able to print out the drawings of the stepper units so I can write on them how many turns of the torsion springs and which direction they are wound. I take the steppers apart for thorough cleaning and oiling. The camera I have is a piece of crap and almost always takes pictures out of focus.

That silly "turning the page" feature really slows down trying to thumb through their manuals. There are times when I want to print out one of the drawings to be able to write the new part numbers next to the old numbers. Remember, over the years some Williams parts had their numbers changed!

#11 7 years ago
    Quoted from snakesnsparklers:

Your best bet is to get the part of the drawing you want on screen (use the full screen option to show more) and then do a screenshot and print that out.

The problem is the resolution is sometimes very bad. Sometimes I can't make out the part numbers or the pictures are smeary from low resolution scanning.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kenlayton.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/planetary-pinball-manuals-questionbeef?tu=kenlayton and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.