Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

imgres (resized).jpg
#1 7 years ago

I thought it would be good to have a thread to discuss this news when it comes down.

Has anyone heard anything new regarding game #2, or when there might be an announcement?

I've got my fingers crossed for attack from mars.

#2 7 years ago

They said it would be announced in March. Last year.

#3 7 years ago

Uggggh LOL If I had a few machines I wouldn't care about long waits so much because I'd have something else to enjoy while I wait, but when looking to get a first machine waiting a year here, a year there is rough

#4 7 years ago

And wait another year or two after they tell you what it is. And another year for them to respond to any problems you might have.

Anyway good luck with it!

#5 7 years ago

Attack from mars makes the most sense, the Playfield is fairly basic so it will have a low build cost and it's also a fun game. Monster bash is possible because their trying to bring back the monsters into the public eye but it's more realistically game 3 for them.

Beyond that there's very few titles that would be feasible

#6 7 years ago
Quoted from Luckydogg420:

Attack from mars makes the most sense, the Playfield is fairly basic so it will have a low build cost and it's also a fun game. Monster bash is possible because their trying to bring back the monsters into the public eye but it's more realistically game 3 for them.
Beyond that there's very few titles that would be feasible

that makes sense I guess, and monster bash would be a great choice too.

#7 7 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

And wait another year or two after they tell you what it is. And another year for them to respond to any problems you might have.
Anyway good luck with it!

yeah that sounds... awesome LOL

#8 7 years ago

Hate to say it, but I would find room for a Monster Bash.

#9 7 years ago

oops

#10 7 years ago

Jetsons and Elvira....real current imagination there....Time for some new designers.

#11 7 years ago

I think it's great that all this new stuff is being made at all! Seems like a lot of choices out there right now. Sure not all of them will be of interest but it's pretty cool that there is so much coming out

#12 7 years ago

I figured if you can't beat em join em, so I just picked up a pretty awesome Batman premium with no waiting. For less than one of these remakes is going to cost. New code dropped today as well.

See ya! I'm going to go play my new game now.

#13 7 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I figured if you can't beat em join em, so I just picked up a pretty awesome Batman premium with no waiting. For less than one of these remakes is going to cost. New code dropped today as well.
See ya! I'm going to go play my new game now.

It's so funny watching you jerk off batman after months of relentlessly slagging it. Still, it's a lot more fun to read so keep at it! Enjoy the game I wish I had one.

#14 7 years ago

I think PPS is waiting for Stern to raise their prices to the point where people actually quit buying, not just whine about it.

Then announce game #2 at just a little bit less.

Sure would love a MBR for less than $10k, but it will never happen.

#15 7 years ago

I think they are trying to find ways to change the inserts in the AFM playfield so that you can no longer read them just so they can say that it wasn't a problem with the MMR inserts.

#16 7 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

It's so funny watching you jerk off batman after months of relentlessly slagging it. Still, it's a lot more fun to read so keep at it! Enjoy the game I wish I had one.

No problem dude! My job is to keep you guys happy, no matter what it takes.

#17 7 years ago

it will be a demolition derby for 10k, gold trim of course

#18 7 years ago

I thought they already had proto AFM-R builtt somewhere hidden from the masses and CC-R was #3 awaiting AFM-R release.

#19 7 years ago
Quoted from MUGEN_4_LIFE:

I thought they already had proto AFM-R builtt somewhere hidden from the masses and CC-R was #3 awaiting AFM-R release.

Yes, Pinsiders will believe anything... probably should send money now?

#20 7 years ago
Quoted from Bronty:

I think it's great that all this new stuff is being made at all! Seems like a lot of choices out there right now. Sure not all of them will be of interest but it's pretty cool that there is so much coming out

Well said. Cant wait to see what game they are doing. Would love to own a MMR but just not in the finances right now. Pretty sure it's AMF-R then 3 will be either MB-R or CC-R
I don't get all the people complaining about the remakes. At least they are building something.

#21 7 years ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

At least they are building something.

They are? 1 every 4 or 5 years counts as building something? I guess... send money now?

#22 7 years ago
Quoted from MUGEN_4_LIFE:

I heard from an unreliable source that they simply misplaced the proto and are feverishly looking for it right now.

#23 7 years ago
Quoted from Rum-Z:

I heard from an unreliable source that they simply misplaced the proto and are feverishly looking for it right now.

Maybe they are now working with JPOP? Definitely send money now!

#24 7 years ago
Quoted from Bronty:

I thought it would be good to have a thread..

Don't worry. There will be three.

#25 7 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

They are? 1 every 4 or 5 years counts as building something? I guess... send money now?

One game that is still selling. Yes that is something. Good for them. Why be negative about it? If they take another 5 years to build another game. At least it's another game.

#26 7 years ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

One game that is still selling. Yes that is something. Good for them. Why be negative about it? If they take another 5 years to build another game. At least it's another game.

imgres (resized).jpgimgres (resized).jpg

#28 7 years ago

They are supposed to be remaking MMR as well...

#29 7 years ago

Wonder how long it will take to get all 11 remake titles that are already in the works done. Will any of us still be alive?

#30 7 years ago

Perhaps they are really going to do what they said long ago - wait to announce #2 until the game is ready to immediately hit the line. Even with all the prior problems, that would be refreshing if that were the case.

#31 7 years ago

would be nice. I'm new and the wait is killing me. You guys that have been around must feel like its FOREVER. (on the other hand, you have other stuff to play already). I'd really like a NIB AFM but the idea of waiting months to wait months to wait more is driving me batty.

#32 7 years ago
Quoted from Bronty:

would be nice. I'm new and the wait is killing me. You guys that have been around must feel like its FOREVER. (on the other hand, you have other stuff to play already). I'd really like a NIB AFM but the idea of waiting months to wait months to wait more is driving me batty.

just get a nice original AFM and youll be having fun right away!

#33 7 years ago
Quoted from InfiniteLives:

just get a nice original AFM and youll be having fun right away!

Well, I'm finding that's not so easy either. Part of it is I'm in Canada. I'm trying to find something local or heck just within Canada to avoid problems/ border / people reluctant to ship internationally, greater risk of damage, all that... especially with it being my first buy. I'm really not finding a vintage AFM or Addams locally at all so far. I'll just have to be patient but it does seem to take a long time to line up the right deal and for that reason the idea of a brand new one is appealing.

#34 7 years ago

Well the new news is it was unofficially confirmed that it is AFMR.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 64.99
Machine - For Sale
Bristow, VA
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 225.00
Cabinet - Other
FlyLand Designs

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 299.99
Cabinet - Other
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Van Alstyne, TX
$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

Machine - For Sale
Bristow, VA
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RavSpec

$ 12.95
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 37.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Bristow, VA
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/planetary-pinball-game-2-news and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.