(Topic ID: 133424)

Placing games on location tonight... excited!!!

By EvanDickson

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 57 posts
  • 29 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by TigerLaw
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

QR.jpg
    pins_at_upstreet-142250143.jpg
    There are 57 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 8 years ago
    Quoted from eh97ac:

You are in to pinball too much. Dr Who is a well know show recently + it has the time expander. No Fear is a line of 90's clothing that fell out of style a long time ago.

I believe this to be true. I'm not a fan of the show but I do know it has a pretty big following. NF probably seems dated for your crowd.

#52 8 years ago
    Quoted from eh97ac:

You are in to pinball too much. Dr Who is a well know show recently + it has the time expander. No Fear is a line of 90's clothing that fell out of style a long time ago.

Yeah, this is probably true. I'll give it another 2 weeks and see. And if it isn't getting any traction, I'll put TOM there. Everybody loves TOM. I'd put my Getaway, which everyone also loves, but I have an insane-o red-and-blues flasher topper that would cause seizures.

#53 8 years ago

So maybe I missed it, but what's the name of the place? I'll stop in and drop a few coins if/when I'm in PEI

#54 8 years ago
    Quoted from trevorm:

So maybe I missed it, but what's the name of the place? I'll stop in and drop a few coins if/when I'm in PEI

Upstreet Craft Brewing.

http://www.upstreetcraftbrewing.com/

#55 8 years ago
    Quoted from Coyote:

Good luck! Let us know what your *first* repair is.

Blown fuse f105 in Doctor Who. It affects the launcher, knocker, and some other bits. Replaced it with a slightly weaker fuse (I had 2.5A on hand, but no 3A). Ran a solenoid test and everything is fine again. Not sure what caused it to blow.

#56 8 years ago

Seriously what are you thinking? You didnt have any tinfoil or a bolt? What kind of operator are you? Just kidding. Under fused is better then over fuse. Keep the updates coming.

#57 8 years ago

I wish more people would rout a couple games. Thank you Op.

There are 57 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/placing-games-on-location-tonight-excited/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.