(Topic ID: 212272)

Places to play Pinball Near Temecula, CA?

By Occelot

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 14 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by PapaJohn
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

29C32571-B4AA-4042-A02F-AA11534D0AF6 (resized).jpeg
    #1 6 years ago

Hey guys, in Temecula on a work trip. Any places to play?

#2 6 years ago
    Quoted from Occelot:

Hey guys, in Temecula on a work trip. Any places to play?

Slim pickins
    Uptown Tavern, 27911 Jefferson Avenue - NGG, South Park
    Temecula Lanes, 27475 Jefferson Ave - Family Guy

Bob's Murrieta Pizza co. 41539 Kalmia St, Murrieta - Simpsons Pinball Party
    Chuck E. Cheese Pizza, 25110 Hancock Ave, Murrieta - Shrek

#3 6 years ago

Hey thanks
    Is CFTBL still at the Temeku theatre?

#4 6 years ago

Don’t go to Temeku to play CFtBL. Major reset issue and broken switches.

#5 6 years ago
    Quoted from Occelot:

Don’t go to Temeku to play CFtBL. Major reset issue and broken switches.

I'm not there, I was just grabbing location info from pinballmap.com and pin map here.

Did you play the Family Guy? The last update in 2015 says it had the top left flipper not working and the ball save jammed up. An update for 2018 condition would be nice. Ditto the pins at uptown tavern...

E T Sports Lounge, 27423 Jefferson Ave in Temecula has a Spiderman, too.

#6 6 years ago

Yeah it is unfortunate there are not many good locations in SoCal to play pinball. It’s a great market for business owners to open a barcade full of pinballs it would do well because of the pinball scene down here, it’s a bummer.

#7 6 years ago

Come to Arcade expo 16th-18th 1'100 games on free play. About 600 are pinball

#8 6 years ago

Hehe ya... I live in Oceanside. This would be my 3rd arcade expo, I prefer the Pinball madness and InDISC.. less people.

ET Sports lounge no longer has Spider man. It was POTC. Not a fan.

However!!!!! I was walking from my hotel and I found a new pool hall called High Society Billiards, And they had LOTR! I actually own this one, and couldn’t help but.... (see attached)

29C32571-B4AA-4042-A02F-AA11534D0AF6 (resized).jpeg29C32571-B4AA-4042-A02F-AA11534D0AF6 (resized).jpeg

#9 6 years ago
    Quoted from Occelot:

Hehe ya... I live in Oceanside. This would be my 3rd arcade expo, I prefer the Pinball madness and InDISC.. less people.
    ET Sports lounge no longer has Spider man. It was POTC. Not a fan.
    However!!!!! I was walking from my hotel and I found a new pool hall called Pool Hollie. And they had LOTR! I actually own this one, and couldn’t help but.... (see attached)

Did you add that location to pinballmap.com and the pin map here?

#10 6 years ago

I updated ETs but I didn’t add the new locale. I didn’t see the option.

#11 6 years ago
    Quoted from Occelot:

I updated ETs but I didn’t add the new locale. I didn’t see the option.

What's the address and I'll get it added. Was the LotR in good shape?

#12 6 years ago

High Society Billiards
    25383 Madison Ave #101
    Murrieta, CA 92562

#13 6 years ago

The VUK in Gollum’s cave was a little buggy. Every so often it would need to search for a ball until it finally made a clear shot up the wire scoop. I talked the owner of the place and he said he would talk to the operator.

Also leans a little to the right.

#14 6 years ago

Its a 40 minute drive to Arcade Expo starting tomorrow. 500 or so pins will be available. The weather should actually be pretty good, not as much rain as expected.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/places-to-play-pinball-near-temecula-ca and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.