(Topic ID: 146497)

Places to play pinball in O'ahu / Honolulu?

By jlm33

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16 posts
  • 13 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by Lethal_Inc
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image_(resized).jpg
    IMG_4855.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jlm33.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 8 years ago

Got a terrible job that forces me to travel to Hawaii and spend a week in Waikiki for a conference
    That's cool but I am not looking forward to the 24h+ travel in Economy class... terrible job, I swear...

Sadly my wife cannot come. Good thing is: this means more time for pinball!

Any suggestions for pinball places to visit? The public locations do not seem to have been updated for a least 2 years on the pin map.

(PS : no I am not a tech... won't be helpful to repair a pin... will probably make things worse!)

#7 8 years ago

Thanks for the feedback!

#10 8 years ago
    Quoted from Kahanaohana:

hop on a plane over to Kauai, 20 min flight, me and my friend have 7 games in a brewery. I go to Oahu a lot, I have never seen a pin in the wild. If you find any let me know.

Tempting ! Thanks a lot. Would you be around next Saturday (Dec 19) - alternatively Sunday?

Just arrived. 28 hours door-to-door.

Quoted from pinball_faz:

Uh.... you're in Hawaii.... go surfing, bike down a mountain, walk on a lava field, hike a rain forest, tour a pineapple plantation, go to a luau (A real Brady Bunch luau ...not one of those picnic table versions).

Won't be able to do all that I feel blessed enough to come here for work. Got to attend the conference sessions - kind of a moral contract...
    ...but WE is free!

IMG_4855.jpgIMG_4855.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jlm33.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/places-to-play-pinball-in-oahu-honolulu?tu=jlm33 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.