(Topic ID: 315063)

Places to play near Centerville MD

By smoothbore19

1 year ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 1 year ago

I see one location on Kent Island that says it has a Walking Dead. Does anyone know of any other places close to Centerville that has pins?

#2 1 year ago
    Quoted from smoothbore19:

I see one location on Kent Island that says it has a Walking Dead. Does anyone know of any other places close to Centerville that has pins?

Annapolis is the next closest spot.

#3 1 year ago
    Quoted from smoothbore19:

If that place is BIG bats, forget it. Last time I was there, over two years ago, it was a dollar a game. You couldn’t hear the volume at all even standing in front of it, and the tilt was so sensitive if you bump the machine it tilted.

#4 1 year ago

Here is a thread with all of the good places to play, photos, and recommendations for DC/MD/VA play. https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/maryland-location-play-club

I live about 45 minutes from you and the closest place with a large collection is Crabtown USA in Glen Burnie MD. They are not close, but scroll through that topic to see what would be worth the drive for you.

#5 1 year ago

Ya it's big bats Cafe. It's is the closest to Centerville. I won't be able to get any further out than that with what I'm doing this weekend, and if the game there is crap I'll just have to wait till I get back home.

#6 1 year ago

I believe the pin at Big Bats is gone, last time I was there the game room was turned into more seating.
    However, Arcade Game Sales of MD is about 1/4 mile from Big Bats and they have several games to play, they are a retail store but you are allowed to "test" the games.

#7 1 year ago
    Quoted from RazorV23:

I believe the pin at Big Bats is gone, last time I was there the game room was turned into more seating.
    However, Arcade Game Sales of MD is about 1/4 mile from Big Bats and they have several games to play, they are a retail store but you are allowed to "test" the games.

Do they have stern accessories there at the store?

#8 1 year ago

Just answered my own question Checked their website.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/places-to-play-near-centerville-md?hl=razorv23 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.