(Topic ID: 189384)

Places to play in Oslo

By mulder2010

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpeg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    #1 6 years ago

Hello,

Wondering if the list of places to play in Oslo on Pinside is accurate? Where would anybody recommend.

Takk !

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#2 6 years ago

When are you going to Oslo?

Some of the locations are wrong, and we have some new ones that are not on the map.

Additional you have oslo pinheadz 40 minutes outside the city center with 50+ games and oslo pinball club with 15+ games.

These locations are up and running, but with varying quality of games, and the games list is not updated.

image (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpeg

Almost forgot, you also have people with games at home, including me.

#3 6 years ago

Thank you for the information! Actually in town now.

Where is oslo pinheadz located? How many members at the Oslo Pinball Club? That's great to see the activity.

Pete

#4 6 years ago

Going to TILT today, possibly Last Train. May go to Hvaskjer on the way out today.

Appreciate you helping me out! Takk for infos!

#6 6 years ago

Last train has a kiss pro I think, and you also have kullt http://www.kullt.no they have a GOT premium, Elvis and POTC
    And a hotel by st olavs plass with acdc bib and some other game.

Oslo pinball club is open tomorrow I think. The day tomorrow is reserved for fixing the games. But in the evening there will be some playing.

#8 6 years ago

Oslo Pinheads is 40 minutes with car outside oslo, closer to the airport. Currently they dont have open events, I could set you in contact with one of the guys there through facebook if you want. Else, as Axl mentions, Oslo Pinball Club is much more active and tomorrow it is a "repairing event", but with some playing of course. I can also set you in contact with one of my friends there, i cant attend tomorrow unfortunately.

Its only 10 minutes from the city centre with bus/car, so its quite easy.

How long are you staying here mulder2010 ?

#9 6 years ago

I did go to TILT and Hvaskjer. Each has a game game down (TILT - Tron, H - SM).

The games did play pretty well. Sticking left flipper on MM @ TILT.

Good places & decent beer selection! Have they been around long?

#10 6 years ago

Tilt has been around for 4 or 5 years I think, hva skjer for 1,5 year.
    Both places have some problems with maintenance...
    Did you also check out the 2nd room with 2 pinball at tilt?

Where are you staying in Oslo?

#11 6 years ago

I did see the other room, played a few games of Scared Stiff (which was dialed in nice).

I'm staying with some friends in Ammerud.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/places-to-play-in-oslo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.