6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by evanc
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 6 years ago

Any good places to play in Louisville KY. I have found two online, Zanzabar, and Recbar. Anyone play at either of these two?.

#2 6 years ago

Highly recommend both. Zbar is the latest and greatest, rebar is some old some new. Lots of games you don’t see often. Have fun!!

#3 6 years ago

I played at Recbar. They have good food and a lot pins! Some of the pins need some tlc but at 25 cents a play.....good enough for me!

#4 6 years ago

those 2 I'd say are the best locations...zbar has amazing collection and food ... also live music. Both are great but I'm more of a zbar guy.

#5 6 years ago

Antz is the best!

#6 6 years ago

Both great places... try them both out. Zbar opens at 5, Rec Bar is open for lunch so just make a day of doing both.

#7 6 years ago

Greg Bone would love to have you over to his place to play Jurassic Park: Lost World.

#8 6 years ago

Sounds like Ill be spending a few bucks at each for sure. Thanks for all the info. V/R

3 weeks later
    #9 5 years ago

Recbar now has a pin room with almost 60 pins (including Iron Maiden!). It's an awesome place. I live right down the road and my wife and I are there multiple times a week. They also have a weekly tourney on Sundays that is definitely worth checking out.

Zbar still kicking, and there's also two nice spots not mentioned if you ever want to change it up. Mile Wide Beer Co has a TNA, Star Wars pro, Metallica pro, plus some older games like a Grand Lizard.

Then New Wave Burrito has like 9 pins, one wall is a quarter the other is 50c. They also have great food. Get the Vacation burrito!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/places-to-play-in-louisville-ky and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.