Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 20 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by mbwalker
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

10514289_10152720857065452_8273786915018406881_o.jpg
    #1 11 years ago

Anybody have some ideas on where to play in Fort Wayne. Only place on the pinball map is at the airport.

Thanks

Chris

#2 11 years ago

Ogdogs pinball!

#3 11 years ago

Do you have an address or phone number. I can't seem to find anything on Facebook and thats the only thing coming up on google. Is this a location or just a brick and morter business

#4 11 years ago

Ogdog's a good guy. I bought both of my machines from him. His site is on Facebook as Ogdog's Pinball Pleasures. He sells pins. I don't think you can just go to play.

#5 11 years ago

Ok cool. Thanks

#6 11 years ago

Bought my T2 from Ogdog. Great guy, great selection!

3 months later
    #8 10 years ago

Yes, I'm a member here as well. I try and keep around 20 machines at all times, always for sale. No teasers if you see it, and you like it, you can take it for the face to face agreed upon dollar. 50% down can hold the title up to 90 days for completeion to help you get what you really want. These are all at minimum refurbished. Some restored. NO FIXER UPPERS AVAILABLE. Sorry guys, If I have them to fix up, that is why I've got them. They meet my quality expectations or they don't become Ogdog's machines. I expect these machines to carry on long after I'm gone from this world. Only the best of them ever make it to the game room/display room to be for sale. Why don't I call it a show room? That's because it isn't and you wouldnt want to pay the overhead required for that kind of silly "poser" attraction. This is always around 20 high quality machines of various titles that rotate. Come where the quality gaming is REAL if your interested in aquiring truly decent machines. Matt Ogden ~Ogdog~ 260-417-2897 Ogdog's Pinball Pleasures, Kendallville, Indiana.

9 months later
    #9 10 years ago

if you want to play pinball in Fort Wayne, Ultrazone, Fort Wayne Truck Plaza, and the Airport are your only 3 options right now. If you ever wanted to buy one if you had the money, then head on over to Ace Game-room Gallery. The machines aren't in the best condition, but they restore them 1 at a time.

4 months later
    #10 9 years ago

Old Crown Coffee Roasters on North Anthony has six machines in the back. They are all set at 50 cents a play, very well maintained, and they are a full service bar with a good draft beer selection.

#11 9 years ago

If you're coming from Wisconsin and heading to Fort Wayne, chances are you'll drive through Fremont/Angola. There's a RCT in a Petro truck stop in Fremont just off the I-80/90 and I-69 intersection.

4 months later
    #12 9 years ago

Beamers Bar and Grill at US 30 and County Line Rd (next to Steel Dynamics) is getting a AC/DC Premium next week

#13 9 years ago
    Quoted from jstier:

Beamers Bar and Grill at US 30 and County Line Rd (next to Steel Dynamics) is getting a AC/DC Premium next week

Sweetwater out that way has a Demo Man on free play in their game room.

Other local finds:
    - Pizza Forum on Coliseum has a Popeye
    - Corner Pocket on St Joe has Goldeneye and Roadshow
    - Jungle George has a Cue Ball Wizard and a Fastbreak
    - Kingpins has TFTC
    - Truck Stop off 30 has Sterns Mustang and Star Trek
    - Ultrazone had 3 last time I was there but they were all beat to shit
    - A buddy told me there is still one at the arcade in the airport but I don't remember which game.

And of course there is Old Crown, we run a small league out of there and keep 6 or so machines rotating through.

10514289_10152720857065452_8273786915018406881_o.jpg10514289_10152720857065452_8273786915018406881_o.jpg

4 years later
    #14 5 years ago

Hey All,

I have the day off on Monday in downtown and I'm trying to figure out if I should rent a car to get out to Wizard's World. It looks great from a quantity standpoint. Let me know whatcha think?

https://pinside.com/pinball/map/where-to-play/10950-fort-wayne-pinball-wizard-s-world-fort-wayne-in

#15 5 years ago
    Quoted from ChrisS:

Hey All,
    I have the day off on Monday in downtown and I'm trying to figure out if I should rent a car to get out to Wizard's World. It looks great from a quantity standpoint. Let me know whatcha think?
    https://pinside.com/pinball/map/where-to-play/10950-fort-wayne-pinball-wizard-s-world-fort-wayne-in

Most definitely. Was there during Christmas. Really excellent collection and in great shape.

#16 5 years ago

Definitely get out to Wizards World! Great collection of current and classic games all in great working order.

#17 5 years ago

Yeah we will see. Looks like weather tomorrow afternoon. So it may have to wait.

chris

#18 5 years ago
    Quoted from ChrisS:

Yeah we will see. Looks like weather tomorrow afternoon. So it may have to wait.
    chris

BTW if you are interested...they got a Munster Pro a couple of weeks ago. Beatles before that. I believe a DI and a POTC just showed up too.

#19 5 years ago

Jesus. Now I really need to get out there. Since I'm traveling I dont have the chance to play Munsters close to home.

Thanks for the tip.

#20 5 years ago
    Quoted from ChrisS:

Jesus. Now I really need to get out there. Since I'm traveling I dont have the chance to play Munsters close to home.
    Thanks for the tip.

oops..wanted to clarify that's at Wizards World (aka Fort Wayne Pinball). Also look up FWPinball.com (tonedef's posting earlier in the thread) - they have some excellent pins in the bars/micro brew places around Ft. Wayne.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/places-to-play-in-fort-wayne-in and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.