(Topic ID: 119018)

Places to play - Cleveland OH (North Olmstead)

By thall17

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 20 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by beepnutz
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

br1.jpg
    fr1.jpg
    #1 9 years ago

Going to Cleveland for my son's hockey, anywhere to play?

#2 9 years ago

Kidforce Collectibles located at 103 Front St, Berea Ohio.

Game list includes.....Varkon, Addams Family, Time Machine, Getaway, Tron, Xmen LE, Star Trek, Scared Stiff, roadshow, New Stern Star Trek, Metallica, Avatar, Dracula, Monster Bash, Guns n Roses, Wheel of Fortune, Fish Tales, Terminator 2, Walking Dead...with more to come!!!!

#3 9 years ago

Superelectric pinball parlor, 1300 west 78th st, cleveland, oh. is open this friday and Saturday 630pm-1am. They have about 40 games on free play

#4 9 years ago

Check out Stonehenge! Great line up of pins. Might be a little out of the way though.

I want that Time Machine! (although I think they sold it)

#5 9 years ago
    Quoted from Blackbeard:

I want that Time Machine! (although I think they sold it)

I believe it's at kidforce now.

Stonehedge has the new WWE pin and a ton of other games.

#6 9 years ago

All the places listed so far are great and worth checking out if you have the time.

If you're stuck in the immediate North Olmsted area and need a quick fix, I'd recommend these.

Buckeye Lanes - Iron Man / Wheel of Fortune
    The Pinball Shoppe (Retail store) - Worth stopping in if you want to talk shop with the guy and he'll turn on any games you want to try out.

#7 9 years ago

What is the admission price to Superelectric? I will have 4 kids with me

What city is Stonehenge? (of course I could use this thing called the internet and just look it up )

#8 9 years ago

Superelectric is free entry and free play. It's more of an open house / pinball party than a business.

Check their website to get a better idea. http://superelectric.tv
    Rough idea of their current lineup here. They switch it up frequently. https://pinside.com/pinball/map/where-to-play/superelectric-pinball-parlor-cleveland-oh

Stonehedge is in Cuyahoga Falls, about a 45 minute drive from North Olmsted.

#9 9 years ago

Actually looks like Kidforce is 10min from Hotel. Definitely will visit. Is there admission? Pay to play? Price? Kids welcome? Assuming by name that would be a yes....Thanks for all the info!

#10 9 years ago
    Quoted from leesparts:

Game list includes.....Varkon, Addams Family, Time Machine, Getaway, Tron, Xmen LE, Star Trek, Scared Stiff, roadshow, New Stern Star Trek, Metallica, Avatar, Dracula, Monster Bash, Guns n Roses, Wheel of Fortune, Fish Tales, Terminator 2, Walking Dead...with more to come!!!!

THIS, games are well taken care of and play fast! nice friendly staff too there

#11 9 years ago

Yeah if you're close to Kidforce it's a must stop, for sure.

No entry fee, it's a comic book / gaming shop. Games are mostly 75 cents, a few are 50, a few are a buck. Everything plays excellent. Kids definitely welcome.

#12 9 years ago
    Quoted from thall17:

Going to Cleveland for my son's hockey, anywhere to play?

Is North Olmsted hosting a tournament this weekend? We've got playoffs this weekend and a tournament in Fredonia in a couple of weeks.

#13 9 years ago

Yes, we are a Mite AA team from Michigan

#14 9 years ago

Nice, both of my boys are squirts. We just had a tournament last weekend at our rink in Lakewood and had a bunch of mite teams in.

#15 9 years ago

Go NCCYHA Steelers!

#16 9 years ago

Thanks for all the replies, got a chance to visit Kidforce. Machines were all in very good condition and pleasant place to play...

#17 9 years ago

Man, Buckeye Lanes. I spent the first 16 years of my life in that place. Lived right down the street. Also, play hockey at the rec center there. Not sure what is left in North Olmsted for pinball other than that. The rest of the suggestions are great.

#18 9 years ago

Pics from Kidforce...fr1.jpgfr1.jpgbr1.jpgbr1.jpg

#19 9 years ago
    Quoted from leesparts:

I agree. Went there last year. Great place!

Mike

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/places-to-play-cleveland-oh-north-olmstead and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.