(Topic ID: 102158)

Pittsburgh Pinball League Season 21 starts this week!

By ninjadoug

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by ninjadoug
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 5 years ago

The Pittsburgh Pinball League is a social and competitive league for all fans of the silver ball.

If you are interested in joining the PPL, just show up to one of our league nights, introduce yourself and get ready for some fun. Cost is $20 for the whole season and includes the year end party and playoffs at PAPA Headquarters, $5 worth of tokens to spend there and lots of free food!

We cater to all skill levels from expert to beginner. Everyone makes the finals, and at finals you will be grouped in a division with people of similar skill levels.

Also, at the end of this season we are giving away a pinball machine. You get a raffle entry for just joining league!

Check out the schedule in our newsletter here: http://us7.campaign-archive1.com/?u=85576b3f3e1ea21acfb1f1a2b&id=ef235a1b3d&e=14438ab01f

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me.

#2 5 years ago

Really excited about this season, guys. This is a spectacular community and a fun, flexible league design. See you later this week!

#3 5 years ago

Wow playoffs at PAPA headquarters? Jealous

#4 5 years ago

You had me "starting this week'! Great times with great people are in the future for all who sign up.

#5 5 years ago

The PPL is a big part of why I love pinball so much. A great league with an even better group of people.

Especially Al Thomka.

See you soon guys!

#6 5 years ago

wish I was closer!

#7 5 years ago

PPL is great! Good people, good fun. With 6 players (currently) in the top 100 in the world, means you get to see some amazing play and learn a ton every week.

#8 5 years ago

I love this league! Looking forward to a new season. Great people, great locations. Great officials. And as always, thank you to the PAPA staff for putting up with us!

#9 5 years ago

Looking forward to the league this year. With 100+ players always a great time. You can always find someone that you can teach something to and always someone you can learn from. Some of the nicest people around.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 21.95
    Apparel - Unisex
    Pinball Wheezer
    $ 233.10
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    PinWoofer
    $ 175.00
    Lighting - Interactive
    Professor Pinball
    $ 5,599.00
    Pinball Machine
    Classic Game Rooms
    $ 86.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 135.00
    Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
    Lit Frames
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 26.95
    Playfield - Protection
    ULEKstore
    $ 22.00
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 8.99
    Lighting - Other
    Pappy's Pinball Palace
    $ 40.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    $ 39.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 10.00
    Tools
    Granby Games
    $ 154.00
    Cabinet - Toppers
    Id Rather Play Pinball
    $ 159.00
    $ 5,999.00
    Pinball Machine
    Classic Game Rooms
    $ 109.99
    $ 79.99
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    PinGraffix Pinside Shop
    $ 17.00
    $ 999.00
    Flipper Parts
    Mircoplayfields
    $ 89.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 209.99
    $ 199.99
    Lighting - Led
    PinballBulbs

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside