5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by RoyF
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 5 years ago

I will be in Pittsburgh from OKC Tuesday through Sunday and was wondering where the best place is to play some pin...

#2 5 years ago

www.kickbackpgh.com

Check out Kickback Pinball Cafe, in Pittsburgh's Lawrenceville neighborhood. Wednesday evenings there are 3 strikes tournaments.

#3 5 years ago

This was just discussed last month. Lots of great recommendations in the "Pittsburgh Pinball Weekend" thread.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pittsburgh-pinball-weekend

#4 5 years ago

Helicon Brewing

#5 5 years ago

Helicon and Kickback. If you’re staying downtown Ace’s Breakaway and Play is an option for some newer Sterns plus AFM.

#6 5 years ago

PinballPA!!!!

1 week later
    #7 5 years ago

Any recommended nearby places to grab a bite by Pinball PA or Helicon Brewing? Might just be able to swing by one or both places tomorrow, Saturday 3/23.

#8 5 years ago

I made it to Pinball PA today, played in the afternoon and evening until closing. Had a great time - enjoyed the abundant selection of pins from a wide range of years, and the staff there were super friendly. There were many more pins than I could play in just one day, so I'll plan to stop back next time I'm in town! Locals to this area sure do have some great location pinball available.

I played well enough to post a few GC scores by the end of the night, so go play and kick those ROY scores down the score table!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pittsburgh-area and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.