Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 14 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by aahgo
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DA790D69-96A3-4DD5-9EEA-B48198914DF8 (resized).jpeg
    C02D2B6F-7811-425F-A5C2-BC8A6F1D101B (resized).jpeg
    #1 6 years ago

Need glass sizes for Williams Deluxe Pinch Hitter & Line Drive.

I also could use some pictures or scans of the Score/Instruction cards for Line Drive

Thanks.

#2 6 years ago

anyone...?

#4 6 years ago

Pinwiki says the EMs are a standard size but they do show one exception for a Williams Upper Deck pitch and bat. http://www.pinwiki.com/wiki/index.php?title=General#Glass_Sizes

#5 6 years ago

Yeah, I looked there but I can’t find Line Drive listed there.

Quoted from YeOldPinPlayer:

Pinwiki says the EMs are a standard size but they do show one exception for a Williams Upper Deck pitch and bat. http://www.pinwiki.com/wiki/index.php?title=General#Glass_Sizes

Thanks, that will probably be the same size for Line Drive then too. Now I just need Pinch Hitter size so I can order the glasses.

#6 6 years ago

I don't believe P&B glass is the same as a standard pinball glass. Larger I would suspect.

#7 6 years ago

Wider, but shorter, I believe. The glass that came with my Pinch Hitter is not wide enough, I'm afraid it's going to fall out of the side channels. The length looks okay, but before I pay to get one cut, I wanted to verify the proper width.

#8 6 years ago

I could measure my 4 Bagger but I'm not 100% sure they are the same size. It's a different cabinet style.

#9 6 years ago

Thanks Alex. Maybe hold off, I think I have a source that can measure PH tonight. You don't know anyone that can do a scan of Line Drive scorecards, do you?

#10 6 years ago

Hmm I don't know any local guys with a Line Drive. Vic Camp shows one in his collection. I bet he'd help if asked.

#11 6 years ago

Sorry -- I thought that was it. Is it a 10 cent/ 3 for 25 cents game?

#12 6 years ago

Update: I have both glass sizes and have them on order. For reference,
    Line Drive: 23” X 38 13/16” X 3/16”
    Pinch Hitter: 23” X 39” X 3/16”

I probably could have split the difference and made them the same length but I didn’t want to take a chance with a poor fit.

Regarding the Scorecards for LD, I was able to glean some images from you tube videos that captured the verbiage. I made some up that are better than nothing, but would still like to find some original scans/photos (still need to check with Vic).

Thanks for everyone’s help.

C02D2B6F-7811-425F-A5C2-BC8A6F1D101B (resized).jpegC02D2B6F-7811-425F-A5C2-BC8A6F1D101B (resized).jpeg

DA790D69-96A3-4DD5-9EEA-B48198914DF8 (resized).jpegDA790D69-96A3-4DD5-9EEA-B48198914DF8 (resized).jpeg

#13 6 years ago

The cards look great. No one will ever know the difference but I understand the desire for originals.

#14 6 years ago

Thanks Alex!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pitch-bat-pf-glass-sizes-needed and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.