Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 21 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by hoov
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0720_(resized).JPG
    IMG_0724_(resized).JPG
    IMG_0723_(resized).JPG
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    pasted_image_(resized).png
    Home_Run_Plastic_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider presqueisle.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 8 years ago

There is a p&b thread here with lots of info. Some extra features include multi pitch, variable bat speed, running man units, ramps with upper deck(s), 2 player option, multi inning option etc.

2 weeks later
    #7 7 years ago

Don't forget United Manufacturing Co. United had a lot going on with these! 1955 and loaded with features.

pasted_image_(resized).pngpasted_image_(resized).png

#8 7 years ago
    Quoted from heatwave:

Spider -
    I don't have a ton of experience (none with woodrail p&b), but I think Williams made the best games. Most included their 'running man' unit which really helps make the game in my opinion.
    I have a '66 Williams Pitch and Bat. Not my favorite artwork (I think pre '65 are the best), but it does have 4 different pitches and a cool 'extra inning' feature which keeps you in the game longer if your opponent scored a lot of runs.
    Pretty easy to work on (much simpler than a multiplayer EM) and a fair amount of the key parts (coils, bats, etc. are available). Plus some awesome pinsiders have custom made some parts - see the "home run" plastic on my game, not the original artwork, but I like it a lot better!

I really like that one. Running man, 2 player with a ramp, extra inning possibility, 4 pitches? (didn't know any had 4) and a home run hole and bonus target...sweet! The art looks awesome to me. That's a keeper.

#15 7 years ago

Interesting. Well, your guest will always get the excitement of having the last crack at it. In that sense it's kinda cool.

*and you get to go first to show 'how it's done'.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider presqueisle.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pitch-and-bat-pinball?tu=presqueisle and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.